Just gunna leave this here....

I also prefer FS, while the bj looked hot, she didn't even suck half the cock with a mostly HJ action. Where's the DT queens at? Originally Posted by BLM69
Now why would you need a deep throat queen when your dick is 2 inches tall? lets face it.. your dick has never reached the back of a throat in your life!
  • BLM69
  • 03-13-2017, 09:42 AM
Now why would you need a deep throat queen when your dick is 2 inches tall? lets face it.. your dick has never reached the back of a throat in your life! Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Just like you never been paid more than 250hr in you life bp candy, no new reviews besides the one you got caught with with your mandle but you're a VIP provider? Go tell that story to a suckers that will believe you lol

OP, I was not hating on you and appreciate you posting up the video
OP, I was not hating on you and appreciate you posting up the video Originally Posted by BLM69
No worries babe. Glad you enjoyed it.
Just like you never been paid more than 250hr in you life bp candy, no new reviews besides the one you got caught with with your mandle but you're a VIP provider? Go tell that story to a suckers that will believe you lol

OP, I was not hating on you and appreciate you posting up the video Originally Posted by BLM69

Hey can you two get out of the way? I'm trying to have my morning coffee and spank the monkey watching PSF!
Hey can you two get out of the way? I'm trying to have my morning coffee and spank the monkey watching PSF! Originally Posted by slowmover
lol slowmover! sorry
*moves out the way*
I also prefer FS, while the bj looked hot, she didn't even suck half the cock with a mostly HJ action. Where's the DT queens at? Originally Posted by BLM69
Totally agree with this. I think it looks hot, but I also prefer no hands when receiving a BJ. Of course, with my outie that's not usually a problem. . .
As already said, the way she kept going after he popped made this amazing.
Thanks for the comments and the love. Taking note of the hate - theres always hateful people every where you look, but the rest is much appreciated.

I know its not a very good video, but I wanted to get it out of the way, even though I was kinda drunk and tired. But its decent for a first video.

Blindfold was requested.
Public posting of the video was requested.
And I dont advertise for DT for medical purposes, his size is a no go on that front for me.

Any questions feel free to ask - I plan on doing better videos soon lol Originally Posted by PrincessSlutFace
If anyone is complaining they can move on or post a better video. Thank you for sharing.
  • grean
  • 03-13-2017, 10:47 AM

Blindfold was requested.

Originally Posted by PrincessSlutFace

See, now I've got to walk around with wood.

Fucking Hot!

If your taking suggestions for the next video, Greek FDAU would be awesome!
  • grean
  • 03-13-2017, 10:55 AM
As already said, the way she kept going after he popped made this amazing. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
That cum play is a special thing. She didn't even try not to make a mess. Dirty, Slutty....good naughty girl!
To clarify, I dont normally use my hands unless dude is so erect, that I have to guide it so it doesnt hit my teeth, or in other cases such as this guy, who has mild ED issues. Everyone has different needs.

Thanks for the pop shot comments. Thats just me, I always finish like that, even if its on my face
Take them big ol' titties out next time!!!
I love incorporating the girls when I'm sucking dick. Especially a big, pretty dick.
Nice! Work like this will have me begging to bend you over and give it to you in no time!
  • grean
  • 03-13-2017, 01:51 PM
Take them big ol' titties out next time!!!
I love incorporating the girls when I'm sucking dick. Especially a big, pretty dick. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Perhaps a Katrina & SlutFace Collaboration video? Teacher Student scenario....with a paddle. ;-p I'll play the principal!
You go girl! Especially how you handled the pop without missing a beat. Hands or no hands, you obviously met the objective. Hats off to you