DFK-LFK-or NFW?!?

OMG Kelly, you know I love to kiss....and could do a kissing marathon... Kissing is so important, it helps you become one, if you're really into sensual kissing where you are being soft and seductive and a little teasing going on you know how it can simulate the whole body and get you very, very aroused...or least it does to me...... Originally Posted by fawn
sounds like the makings of a contest!!
Kissing is very important to make a good session into a great session. But for me I let the lady take the lead on kissing whether it be LFK or DFK. Kissing is more intimate for ladies than it is for men (IMHO) and from past experience if the lady is leading on the kissing they are so much more into the kissing.
To me kissing makes the GFE experience!! Kissing is much more passionate and I feel more involved in the whole experience. I understand why some providers don't offer DFK but that is why I try to stay well groomed and hygienic. More than anything it's what I look forward to. A great kisser can take the nerves away.
Kissing is soooo important, even LFK is great, I simply have a hard time getting hard with out some level of kissing. I agree, start slow, get warmed up, and see where it takes you. I do not HAVE to have tonsil hokey to have a GREAT time. But it is pretty nice if it goes there on it's own...

Moto
You have to have kissing!! The Good Lovin wouldn't quite be the same without it.
It's so awesome you posted this thread because just yesterday I decided I can not do DFK anymore. Saliva is acid to my lips. Because most men like making sure they suck on your face up to your ears anyway, I've found it impossible to actually KISS someone. To keep myself from looking like a clown with a big red smile the next day I will stick to LFK. Besides there are things I can do to you in a LFK you have never even dreamed of having in a DFK.
TNT Kelly is a great Kisser!
Kelly I think it would be awesome fun to experience a kiss with you. Female saliva doesn't have the same effect (is that how you spell it) on me as a man's. Hmmm what might that say about me?
  • Glr
  • 01-14-2010, 01:28 PM
So much can be said in a kiss. And Kelly TNT, you are an incredible kisser!!
Deep, wet, passionate, tongue wrestling fun! Hell ya...
OMG Kelly, you know I love to kiss....and could do a kissing marathon... Kissing is so important, it helps you become one, if you're really into sensual kissing where you are being soft and seductive and a little teasing going on you know how it can simulate the whole body and get you very, very aroused...or least it does to me...... Originally Posted by fawn
I could not agree more. I could spend an hour just kissing...well maybe not a whole hour. If a person can't kiss, they generally suck in bed...or is that, they won't suck in bed?
Thank you Ladies, for letting me know which providers
that don't like DFK, LFK, And Passion.

CG
  • npita
  • 01-14-2010, 07:28 PM
I think Chipper's sig line says it all: ``When you kiss me, do it like you mean it'' (ir something similar to that).
  • ODN25
  • 01-14-2010, 08:28 PM
The most amazing thing about the Dallas GFE thing is that when I started in London in the 1970s the girls never kissed. I love to kiss, the more the better. I do also believe that you have to respect the girls that are uncomfortable with it.
  • selot
  • 01-14-2010, 08:44 PM
Must have LFK and DFK or I do not even consider calling/emailing her.

Now that does not mean as soon as I get in the door I am going to shove my tongue down her throat... Open a bottle of wine, sit on the couch, get to know each other, reach over and put my hand on her leg or lightly touch her arm and let her make the move to lean in to start with some LFK.... once things start to heat up and clothes start to be removed, then most definetly start with the DFK, lightly biting the bottom lip, ears and neck....

Where the heck is my phone, I need to make a call....