Where do working girls post their reviews?

Yeah I can see it now he had a small dick and took 35 seconds , ^^^ I fully agree stay away from drama, and work on the IOP and BCD skill set ( maybe just me ) Originally Posted by rexdutchman
From the providers viewpoint, a guy that finishes in 35 seconds is a good thing. LOL. She can charge full price for very little work.
  • BLM69
  • 11-05-2018, 12:00 AM
From the providers viewpoint, a guy that finishes in 35 seconds is a good thing. LOL. She can charge full price for very little work. Originally Posted by Massagejunkyie69
These guys are their favorite, I remember when I first got into the hobby, providers would always tell me "you made me work hard for the $" I use to think to myself, what type of guys are they seeing? Now being that guy, I've adjusted my playbook to maximize my fun time
Yeah I can see it now he had a small dick and took 35 seconds , ^^^ I fully agree stay away from drama, and work on the IOP and BCD skill set ( maybe just me ) Originally Posted by rexdutchman

Wouldn't that be a "Yes" review?
Op I dont think its any of your business to know where and what we post....
Why are you so worried about it? Hmmm? Originally Posted by Brandee69
Then it shouldn’t be a concern to a provider when some idiot posts an unkind, unfair, or flat out lying negative review because he was a dick to her and didn’t get what he wanted. We try to police ourselves, somewhat, by calling bs, or defending. It doesn’t always meet with favorable responses....WK...etc...

I once tried to schedule with a provider in Houston. After several attempts to match schedules I threw in the towel. She listed me a time waster on one of your sites. Later I had difficulty meeting a provider. After our first session she told me that was why she had been resistant to meeting. There’s one reason he might be curious.