What do you do between pops?

Too hard to pop multiple times in an hour with protection on.
I can always do two in 30 min and 3 in an hour and 5 in about 3.5 hrs. I do not consider that a freak of nature just very blessed. I have never gone a day without popping since I learned how to masturbate a minimum of two times a day.....

I usually do some Daty or some DFK. I will also relax and enjoy the moment until I am ready to go which is not very long at all I am always ready.
you dont need to ingore my posts, or stop responding,
just stop insulting me and it will be just peachy keen!!!

I am pretty sure I have not directly insulted you are made backhanded comments to you?? if I have then I apologize, Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Oh gosh you're too sensitive. I don't know you to insult you. My apologies
Generally I prefer some light reading...war & peace, the Illiad etc. either that or I can just hang around waiting on the next solar eclipse
Wouldn't it be the same as a woman? I know women that can only go once or twice but a squirter or gusher can go and go and go and go... I would hate to be called a liar just because another girl did not have the capibilities to do as such.
I have a man in Tyler that could go first when walking in the door, in the middle ,in the shower, and once more before headeing out the door.
Had a boyfriend once that could have sex with 4 women then still take care of me.. Very impressive too bad it didn't last with us it was always fun to watch then enjoy...lol my point is doing this for 11 years and have a scientific and therapeutic way of moving the stress to one area. And normally ALL THE STRESS CUMS OUT IN ONE POP! however each man is different and there are several guys that can go and go and go.lol
what do you do in between pops? LOL ISN'T THAT WHAT FLUFFERS ARE FOR? I am just asking? lol oh my!
Wouldn't it be the same as a woman? I know women that can only go once or twice but a squirter or gusher can go and go and go and go... I would hate to be called a liar just because another girl did not have the capibilities to do as such.
I have a man in Tyler that could go first when walking in the door, in the middle ,in the shower, and once more before headeing out the door.
Had a boyfriend once that could have sex with 4 women then still take care of me.. Very impressive too bad it didn't last with us it was always fun to watch then enjoy...lol my point is doing this for 11 years and have a scientific and therapeutic way of moving the stress to one area. And normally ALL THE STRESS CUMS OUT IN ONE POP! however each man is different and there are several guys that can go and go and go.lol
what do you do in between pops? LOL ISN'T THAT WHAT FLUFFERS ARE FOR? I am just asking? lol oh my! Originally Posted by Majichands

Technically I do not have to do anything between pops. I can pop and keep going like the energizer bunny. I love it and so do the women I am with. When I am in shape no rest is needed. 4 women then you that is awesome I like to be dolby digital 5.1 myself. That is why I have started doing serious cardio it is all about the stamina.
  • 04-15-2011, 02:12 PM
You know, the rest of life: work, read, ride, lift, dive, eat, sleep, juggle....
I never really put too much thought into this question. Stamina seems to make for much more enjoyment - multiple positions, longer foreplay and oral, etc. It is extremely important that she gets every bit as much satisfaction and pleasure out of our session. Multiple orgasms on her part coupled with an explosive blast from me normally leave us both very happy and little time remaining in our session. However, I have had a few double-pop sessions but they were all at least an hour or longer.
I think anyone boasting more than 2 pops in 30 minutes is a freak of nature, hasn't been with a woman in a long time, or is simply a liar. I once was with a 50 yr old who had 5 rounds in an overnight without the help of any little pills. And in an hour, I think 3x is the max I've ever experienced. Originally Posted by Laynie Harper
Lol freak of nature
Between explosions of pleasure I think gfe things like, cuddling, kissing, caressing..etc.. are all good things to prepare for round 2
  • FSCOB
  • 04-15-2011, 11:18 PM
Go home.

Wait a week.

Rinse.

Repeat.

(now if I can find someone who really wants to help explore...!)
I leave the gun and take the cannoli...
We raid the fridge! Properly motivated 3/hr isn't hard... but 3 in a 1 hour provider session is. I tend to spend 20-30 minutes talking and playing with the man in the boat. so 3 in 30 minutes? yea, not happening.
I usually gabber until someone puts something in my mouth!! Bwahahaha
Sugar Ray: What if we made love real hard for 35 minutes then drop off into a deep, coma like sleep?

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Excellent movie reference, Space.