Veronica Kane and Sasha Lord

Who gives a rats ass whether it's live or stuffed? Take it to a PETA sponsored forum and cry. Originally Posted by TwistedTiger
Is that a rhetorical question? Ever seen that tiger in a cage at that gas station off the 10 here in LA? That shit is fucked up. people having exotic cats for pets is not uncommon in the South, and those people are stupid assholes.
{get a life} the animal planet has a new board check it out !
{get a life} the animal planet has a new board check it out ! Originally Posted by lowgear
Yeah I have a new catch phrase it's called suck my left one!
Guys back of Richard. I hear you Richard the abuse of animals is awful.

I am outraged at how they treat animals at zoos, all packed into cages. Look at this picture! All those helpless bears and rabbits.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Zoo-for-animals.jpg (24.0 KB, 121 views)
clever.
Yeah I have a new catch phrase it's called suck my left one! Originally Posted by bcrichards

why is it always "the left one"/???lol

I still luv ya BC baby!!!!!
hahaha good one Dallas
why is it always "the left one"/???lol

I still luv ya BC baby!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Because the bleeding heart lefty doesn't have a right one. The new PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals.
Damn. And that's not even the stupidest shit I ever posted on the net. Originally Posted by bcrichards

lol---and BC your left one is quite tASTY!!!
Folks - I'm only sitting in for Outdoorsman, but I think he'd be giving you the same warning - be polite or be pointed.

JaG
lol--JAG--I have a whip!
And I know you'll use it, Dallas...and with a smile on your face...yeow!

JaG
lol--I might have even used it on BC once or twice!

Back to question..I have seen pics where gals have used "fake" snakes curled around them in pics...as long as it is NOT real,thats ok
Because the bleeding heart lefty doesn't have a right one. The new PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals. Originally Posted by TwistedTiger
Your dad used to slap you around in public a lot, didn't he?