P411'ers - how often do you use Tryst, EROS, other

For a few years now, the donation price has gone up and the quality of service has gone down.

As far as using other provider advertising websites goes, the ladies are the same, but they have different donations depending on the site you found them on, kinda weird, but it is what it is.

I personally have providers I have seen regularly for years and have grandfathered in donation prices by them. Rarely do I see a new to me provider, mainly due to the aforementioned donation/quality level ratio.
I always wanted to join P411 but was concerned about the privacy. If I see a girl listed on Eros or Tryst, I cross check to see if they have a P411 from searching or on TER. A TER review + P411 site, is enough for me to contact them when i can Originally Posted by nookiebandit
I believe you can get a membership by having a few providers vouch for you. That’s an alternative you could consider if you don’t want to share RW information.
I agree Tiara and Kendall from Greenlight are sub par providers but are charging 350 for service. How does one get grandfathered in?