How bad do you want it?

It really depends who is asking, or what it is pulling me from.

Reese of course anytime, but the rest of the world it depends on my lust level. Yes to the things you listed I would almost always rather be having sex. But if you listed going to a super bowl or some even more simple like scuba diving or skiing I am staying put. The ante would have to be something like three or foursome or Reese.

Where is your motivation level? Would you get up during the middle of a sermon if you got a booty call text? Would you cancel a Dr appt for the same? Or are you the type that would just keep on with your day...assuming that the booty call would be there tomorrow?

Ladies, what about you? Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Depends on the day... there are days if I have to get out of bed its not worth it so it would be a driveby, climb on and make me a snack on the way out the door when your done kind of deal.

Others times I have been known to call in sick to spend the day in bed with someone. Ive also driven a few 100 miles for some if it was worth it
No hope of actually ever getting that call, but I'd probaly do something embarrassing like stain my pants or something.
You guys are awesome and as much as I the flattering comments, I promise that I wasn't fishing for them.

I have found that, as horny as I usually am, I will put off a booty call if it means that I have to change plans or whatever. I think I have started living my personal life, like I do the hobby. I need 24 hours notice for a booty call. .

It's not fun when it's the other way around though! I want it when I want it dammit!! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
MMMMMMM...my girl Friday :-)
I don't know that I've ever turned down a booty call. So, does that make me a slut, or a horny ba$tard, or a f'tard?

"What goes around, comes around"!
If I ever got a booty call I would be so suspicious and paranoid that I'd be afraid to show up! Hell, I am amazed when the ladies here see me! (Good thing we gentlemen are not expected to have a showcase!)
-Well Ms Foster--I'm not sure-- sounds pretty tempting-- but then again you could always give me a call and find out for yourself!! Hint==Hint
  • Txh64
  • 01-25-2012, 07:18 AM
Speaking as someone that has not experienced the RFE (although I have lusted over her pretty eyes, hair, and ass) it seems that the more often I get it, the more often I desire it. Conversely, if I am not getting it often, my horny level drops more to the background. It is still there, but less likely to make me drop everything for a quick call.

I agree with one point though, I want it when I want it. I hate delays when in need.
Well, Reese, I can't imagine anything being better than a booty call from you. I am waiting with pants unzipped!
If I was at grandma's funeral - I doubt it - I'm conditioned that a grandma dead or dying means a cancel.

Any other time I'd probably get to my car right as my heart exploded. A booty call from a provider is one thing my cardiologist has warned me about - she said if it didn't kill me outright, it would be either a psychotic trick of my imagination or a cruel provider trying to do me in.
  • Surge
  • 01-25-2012, 09:14 AM
I think we actually talked about this one time Reese.

I seem to get these every so often and its really hard for me to break away at a moments notice. But there was this one provider that had family close to where i was who would text in the evenings for a booty call. For her, i would make something up and go hang with her for as long as I could.

But normally its very rare that I actually act on such an invitation due to time constraints...

good topic...

Surge
Depends on the situation....Most of the time work comes before any chance to play. I've cut sessions short because I have business to attend to. It's a big reason why my last relationship didn't work out. I haven't found a woman yet who I'm willing to rearrange my day for when she calls. Well maybe 1 but she hasn't called yet.

I think guys with a steady sex life are less likely to JUMP at an offer for a booty call, as opposed to guys who get it less frequently. ...

Where is your motivation level? Would you get up during the middle of a sermon if you got a booty call text? Would you cancel a Dr appt for the same? Or are you the type that would just keep on with your day...assuming that the booty call would be there tomorrow?

Ladies, what about you? Originally Posted by Reese Foster
i dont think that steady or less frequent sex is the determining factor. see below.

I have found that, as horny as I usually am, I will put off a booty call if it means that I have to change plans or whatever. I think I have started living my personal life, like I do the hobby. I need 24 hours notice for a booty call. .

It's not fun when it's the other way around though! I want it when I want it dammit!! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
if [and that's a BIG fucking if :^] i didnt have any other responsibilities in the world [family life, job, organizations], then i probably would respond to a booty call. [if it's p4p, i would need to have the fee available].

but i have responsibilities and havent responded to an on-demand booty call like that in a long time, if ever.

in the past, a provider would let me know she was coming to town in a few days and i would juggle things to go consult w/ her. fortunately and unfortunately, she has moved way out west and hasnt been in dallas in over a yr.

and several of my gal pals have called and/or texted me to say they will be at such and such restaurant or bar [implicit invitation to hang out, not necessarily a booty call]. the only time i took them up on it was when i had to go to the Home Depot that was near the place, but could only stay for a bit.

sure, i would love to consult w/ any of my gal pals when and where i wanted to. but i hobby on my time, not at the beck and call of another.

and that is why i say i dont think it has to do w/ frequency of sex. i think it has to do with commitments and responsibility.

put another way, would you want the guy to drop everything and come be with you, regardless of the consequences in his life?? would you drop everything in your life to go see the guy, regardless of the consequences in your life??
I think it would depend on who sent the "booty call" If it was you Reese, there is no doubt that I would drop everything to be there.
  • Surge
  • 01-25-2012, 10:40 AM
...if it's p4p, i would need to have the fee available Originally Posted by pmdelites
That's a great distinction, I hadn't really thought of that as I was assuming that the basic definition of a booty call didn't involve P4P. But be it as it may and in the environment being what it is, I would agree with PMD, assuming I had the funds, everything else would still apply.