Why Do Providers Like Doggie So Much?

Not sure whether this is germane, but so often in doggie I hear the woman muttering "Do me Brad! Just like you do Angelina."

And my name isn't Brad.
Yeah Doggie is one of my favorite positions.
It's easier to orgasm in that position. Also, for example I'm a bigger woman, men will fit better in that position if the size of the individual is awkward.

I can have penetration with someone in doggie that I might not be able to have penetration say ... in cowgirl. So for me, it's mechanics.

And it's my guess that most of us LIKE looking a guy in the eyes while we're enjoying each other.

But bottom line is for most, it's just really easy to orgasm in doggie. And a guy can slam harder, pull hair easier and well ... you know, if you're into that sort of thing. Grin. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Note to Self: Find out where Garland is before Dallas tour next month!
That's what I was thinking.

I wonder who Angelina's fantacy is?
Nothing like watching it go in and out, hands on a fine ass and a good pull of the hair every now and then. I love it also when I hear fuck me hard. No better position than this one to do that.
doggie is fun and i am a thicker girl... it lets me arch my back a little more so youll hit just the right spot... my all time fave is modified doggy with my ass down close to the bed and my feet between your knees.... you almost sitting i get a bit more control and the feeling is amazing
Survey says... "doggie" most providers and non-providers a like consider this position the best and preferable. What’s very interesting is the "MOST" of the gals where it is not won't do it. I received this answer almost every time. This position makes the gal the most vulnerable to rough sex. Once again, I’ll let the girls weigh in.
There ARE various reasons why women (hobby or RW) enjoy certain sexual positions more than others. Yes, *perhaps* men in the hobby feel the gal just wants him to cum quicker in said position. But frankly, that's NOT always the case.

Each cock is shaped differently, from different thickness/lengths, to different curves to them etc etc.
So a position a man may want to enjoy sex is, may NOT be the most comfortable position for that particular lady. BECAUSE every women's vagina is not the same size. And YES, men your cock, big or small, curved or not. Can HURT a woman.
So when she suggests a certain postion that she likes. Stop with the back handed excuses and simply allow the woman to enjoy your cock in the postion that pleases her. That IS if your about pleasing her and not causing her pain!

Example: I was with a lover, I've enjoyed his wonderful cock many times. But as a woman, our womanly parts have a mind of their own. On this particular evening, we were enjoy sex and with one thrust which was not any different than before. His cock put me in extreme pain and I doubled over and was in pain for over 6hours.
He felt really bad cause I literally couldn't move. It was just something he hit within my body at the time as again. The next time I saw him....sex was fantastic and pain free.

So if your lady tells you she wants your cock while in doggie position. Then give it to her. In fact, that's a position that allows a woman to enjoy a cock MORE, with less pain.

Most of the time when I ask a provider what is her favorite position so she can do what she likes for a while during a session the answer is DOGGIE. Why is that? Someone just told me that when he asked a provider that question she told him it was so she does not have to look at the client. OMG. It just keeps getting better LOL. Originally Posted by JohnMacnab
LOL ..... it's simple ... they don't have to look at us !

i think Elisabeth hit it on the head .
. And a guy can slam harder, pull hair easier and well ... you know, if you're into that sort of thing. Grin. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

Reminds me of the bumper sticker: If you are going to ride my ass, at least pull my hair.

I get a little stirring every time I see that sticker - hehe.
Good answers. I did not realize hair pulling was so well liked.
Guess I need to start liking Doggie more since that seems to be the most favorite position of the ladies.
This assumes, of course, that your cock is long enough to reach pussy from the rear. Those of us who are "shorties" find this a difficult task.
So very true Charles!!
This assumes, of course, that your cock is long enough to reach pussy from the rear. Those of us who are "shorties" find this a difficult task. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
That is why I like women with small butts.