So-- help an old brawd out....

I would love to make your aquaintence should you visit Ms. Grace. The Frisco Library is just south of Toyota Stadium and numerous eating establishments (including Babe's Fried Chicken).
So what about a very underserved area, Garland, Rowlett, Rockwell,

Lots of people and Rockwall County is the wealthiest county in Texas

I know you did naughtyville back in the day

I know you did naughtyville back in the day Originally Posted by sweet_k47
Miiiight consider a brief stop on that side of town. We will have to see how things shape up.
Maybe set up in Heath and see if you can score a date with Shaq.
Galleria isn’t terribly inconvenient for me these days, if the stars line up with my schedule. I’m usually not too far south of there at least once a week.

Sadly, the migration further north continues, which puts a lot of ladies I wouldn’t mind meeting out of reach in Frisco, etc. Originally Posted by TinMan
I can agree with that Tinman. I live in Frisco, so it is super busy and far from most things Dallas, but it’s still the nicest area/city in my opinion. I will add prosper and Allen as also nice places to live as well, but pretty far for most providers to work I’m sure.
You fancy northerners…give me the mean streets south of the Trinity any day lol.

I know you did naughtyville back in the day Originally Posted by sweet_k47
That’s big facts sweet k47, glad to see someone know their county, state, wealth information I’m very impressed . A lot of people don’t know stuff like wealthiest counties or states, but I study things like that as a hobbby in a lot of states and cities that I travel too for business. Collin county Where I live is the 3rd wealthiest county in Texas which may have a lot to do with the Dallas Cowboys headquarters there, amongst several other big corporations there (Hints) all the high property taxes we pay smh lol.
Maybe set up in Heath and see if you can score a date with Shaq. Originally Posted by TinMan
That’s interesting Tinman, I didn’t know shaq had a house in Heath as well. He has always had a home in Frisco, but he currently is selling his home in Carrollton that he bought a few years ago for 1.7 Mil. I don’t know him personally, but a very good friend of mine who is a top producer realtor in Dallas knows shaq very well and he told me about the Carrollton house he has. It’s not a bad house at all, it’s a lil over 5k sq ft, so it looks like he had 3 houses here and the same time, so I guess he loves Dallas.
Galleria area is my go to for hosting from , If you need any hotel info please each out ...