Im Coming To Dallas But....

Eva is right. DFW fucktards do not travel well. If the lady is over 15 minutes away ... oh well.
I'll be making the drive. I gotta have me sum Dorfy.
This is a weekly thread now.
Dorothy lots of skag hooker-tels in the "galleria" area, be advised (most of the girls posting on this thread have apartment incalls btw) My 2 cents: The 75 corridor between downtown and 635 has several awesome choices....The Ramada and The Grand are to be AVOIDED
I'll have a place for you to stay for at least an hour!! Fresh towels and all!!
If you cant deal with construction through out DFW ..
Which can be a breeze if you know the back roads..
Then probably in your best interest to stay where you know.
at home..

my best advise
Priceline a 4star in the galleria area. Bid $60-80/night. You'll be fine.

I'm pretty sure you can handle a little traffic being from Houston.
Dorothy lots of skag hooker-tels in the "galleria" area, be advised (most of the girls posting on this thread have apartment incalls btw) My 2 cents: The 75 corridor between downtown and 635 has several awesome choices....The Ramada and The Grand are to be AVOIDED Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
I don't stay in those types of hotels thanks though
If you cant deal with construction through out DFW ..
Which can be a breeze if you know the back roads..
Then probably in your best interest to stay where you know.
at home..

my best advise Originally Posted by melannie_star
I never said I couldn't handle it thanks for the warm welcome it's the best ever..

But since you want to be rude let me tell you why I asked about construction... If there is still alot of construction then others could give me a idea of what areas would be a good place to stay to maybe avoid that headache..

I work in the fish bowl city of Houston if anyone has visited houston they know construction can be a bitch & most people like to avoid it and houston is big enough you can do so & still have a successful trip..

I wasnt complaining or saying I couldn't handle it I am simply just trying to make my trip as smooth as possible...

The construction I experienced was nearly 3 years ago btw
Priceline a 4star in the galleria area. Bid $60-80/night. You'll be fine.

I'm pretty sure you can handle a little traffic being from Houston. Originally Posted by THN
Oh its nothing I was just making a comment about it lol I just remember construction but Im sure I will be fine
Eva is right. DFW fucktards do not travel well. If the lady is over 15 minutes away ... oh well. Originally Posted by pyramider
There loss lol I will figure it out I have a few weeks
I'll have a place for you to stay for at least an hour!! Fresh towels and all!! Originally Posted by Sinfulj
Lol
I never said I couldn't handle it thanks for the warm welcome it's the best ever..

But since you want to be rude let me tell you why I asked about construction... If there is still alot of construction then others could give me a idea of what areas would be a good place to stay to maybe avoid that headache..

I work in the fish bowl city of Houston if anyone has visited houston they know construction can be a bitch & most people like to avoid it and houston is big enough you can do so & still have a successful trip..

I wasnt complaining or saying I couldn't handle it I am simply just trying to make my trip as smooth as possible...

The construction I experienced was nearly 3 years ago btw Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
She wasn't trying to be rude, may want to look again, Melannie doesn't have a mean bone in her body.
^^^^

She wasn't trying to be rude, may want to look again, Melannie doesn't have a mean bone in her body. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
She was being rude but thanks for your WK attempt...