why the old ladies charge so much?

And yet you did right... loudmouth?

The guy has his right to express disbelief of a 350 price tag on old hags, he didn't attack shit.
Name who he attacked super fucking brain?

Your's was just a hiding behind a keyboard pussy fucking rant that informed nobody of the wrongdoer.
No difference.
So STFU pussy!

Hide behind your keyboard some more you self important twit!
For the millionth time, ladies will charge what the market will bear, and the men will pay what they can afford. If their business is good enough at their chosen rates, then good for them. If not, they will either change their rates or leave the business. Everything else about this is white noise.
Old whores ask for more and then discount the hell out of their rates to get clients. They also maintain a presence here in CoEd as well as desperately seek attention in the ISO forums.

They are proud old whores and won't admit it but tit's easy to spot the ones that reek of desperation.
And the problem with that is...
Well..... Doesn't "Old Whores" say it all?

To begin with......How much respect can any man have for a woman that has to turn to whoring after she is.... oh... 35..... ? That's a whore that never educated herself or learned to take care of herself along the way.....

Secondly... Old whores are usually the product of failed relationships so you are getting a whore that often never learned what it took to hold onto her man..... Otherwise... some other guys rejects....

Skin sags.... tits droop...... nothing is tight anymore.... face loses that "glow"....

personally... When a man is paying for sex I simply don't understand paying a whore over 35......

But just like the geek show at a carnival.... there are those that entertain themselves at times with a novelty fuck....
So why do you care so much? You seem to have a severe case of the butthurt for “old whores.” If they bother you that much, just put them on your ignore list, and your problem is fixed.
Aside from being dumb as a rock and useless on the board you have no reading comprehension skills whatsoever.

The thread did not attack any provider but clearly addressed the issue of providers scamming with false advertising.

Mature providers have done zero wrong to anyone.

You really aren't worth responding to as you serve no purpose whatsoever on the board other than to post fake reviews with fake info, flood it with fake accounts and attack literally everyone.

.. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
Yes faggoty wind in his ass, that whole thread YOU started was to rant and entertain yourself.. No one gave a damn!! And yes there is one older than dirt whore that floods co/ed with threADS and then gets all butthurt when we call her out on it!! What is your problem with RR?? He has a wealth of knowledge to share with hobbyists and providers alike!! RR calls out the B/S and keeps threads entertaining and on point. Why do you faggoty touch continually stalk RR, and post almost everytime right after RR does.. Do you faggoty touch have a man crush? Do you wish you were RR?? You are not his type so move along you maroon..........
Well..... Doesn't "Old Whores" say it all?

To begin with......How much respect can any woman have for a man that has to turn to whoring after he is.... oh... 35..... ? That's a whore-monger that never educated himself or learned to take care of himself along the way.....

Skin sags.... tits droop...... nothing is tight anymore.... face loses that "glow"....

But just like the geek show at a carnival.... there are those that entertain themselves at times with a novelty fuck.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Sounds like Whimpy has been staring in the mirror again. I warned ya Whimpy, that type thing is only gonna make ya sad and forlorn, depressed and just make ya wanna give up.. DON'T DO IT..!!!
Yes faggoty wind in his ass, that whole thread YOU started was to rant and entertain yourself.. No one gave a damn!! And yes there is one older than dirt whore that floods co/ed with threADS and then gets all butthurt when we call her out on it!! What is your problem with RR?? He has a wealth of knowledge to share with hobbyists and providers alike!! RR calls out the B/S and keeps threads entertaining and on point. Why do you faggoty touch continually stalk RR, and post almost everytime right after RR does.. Do you faggoty touch have a man crush? Do you wish you were RR?? You are not his type so move along you maroon.......... Originally Posted by winn dixie

Ricky all I have to do is sit back and let you speak.

Keep showing what an idiot you are Faggotstouch.

Told your dumbass before... I don't waste handles if I'm not banned.

And I'm a long way from that!
So why do you care so much? You seem to have a severe case of the butthurt for “old whores.” If they bother you that much, just put them on your ignore list, and your problem is fixed. Originally Posted by BigGerman
How would having old whores on ignore prevent my viewing this thread? They are still the subject of curiosity to some at time.

It's further encouraged by old whores using mandles to post and try to get their views across without exposing themselves to ridicule.....

Like the one old whore that is the subject of your only review...

She tends to participate here under a variety of mandles.....
Then you should block their mandles too. Or, try this: don’t respond.

But that would require you to be a grown-up, so I understand if you can’t.
But you keep responding... You're a real grown up hypocrite!
Block him you idiot... take your own stupid fucking advice

Can't wait for SL to return in 2 weeks
I’m not the one that has the problem with the “old whores.”
There are some that just want to say "ya, I fucked that sweet thing", and there are others that say "I had a great time. Great conversation, great personality, clean, on time, no run around and OMG the skills she had on my cock was like nothing I've ever had before ".
That would be the difference in my opinion.