Kissing...

My list of best kissers that I've found in DFW are
Kendall4U
Laura Lynn
LustyBustyGina38FF
and Bliss of DFW

If you are finding that the good kiss is not happening for you, either you are seeing the wrong ladies, or you have hygiene problems. Or, it just could be you suck at kissing.
All of this.
...and very well groomed feet. ��
Yessss

All of this.
...and very well groomed feet. �� Originally Posted by PussyConnoisseur
  • Crock
  • 12-10-2018, 01:54 PM
We are so fortunate to have so many wonderful, beautiful and talented women here in DFW. Different ladies make an impact on a gent for different reasons. Kissing, kissing well, is something that makes an impact with me. I can’t really describe (from a technical standpoint) what it is about the kiss that does it for me - I just know when it makes me feel desired. It’s the GFE’ness of it, sensual, passionate, stirring.

Who do you think is the best kisser in our area? Why? What is it about “the kiss” that gets your motor running? Ladies, toot your own horn here if you like. I realize this is highly subjective. Still, I think it would be an interesting topic. Originally Posted by defleppard
I'll be the odd man out again, it seems. I can take or leave kissing. It does sometimes add to the session, but sometimes it doesn't.

Also, before my lips go near hers, I look for signs of a cold/flu. Any sniffles or red nostrils or coughs or any other symptoms of common illness make me decline to put my face anywhere near her. I'm not interested in paying to get sick.
I can think of one lady who advertises huge here who has been on the TDL forever and only keeps getting moved down for no kissing... Really too bad...
If you like kissing like I do, Laura Lynn is off the chart along with kissablemelissa.
Not to mention there overall oral skills match!!
I came in to mention Versace and you can probably guess why from her post. Simply put, she is a fantastic kisser. Any fan of the act owes it to themselves to pay her lips a visit. Originally Posted by jimballs12
+ 1000! Versace is indeed a fantastic kisser!
if any one smokes A lot of GFE not going in for the DFK
I know im not .. not kissing a ashtray !

Kendall4U
Laura Lynn
LustyBustyGina38FF
and Bliss of DFW

If you are finding that the good kiss is not happening for you, either you are seeing the wrong ladies, or you have hygiene problems. Or, it just could be you suck at kissing. Originally Posted by micktoz
wow Mr. Micktoz thank you .. I do love to kiss a good kisser you are for sue

Kendall4U
Laura Lynn
LustyBustyGina38FF
and Bliss of DFW

100% or if a smoker !
If you are finding that the good kiss is not happening for you, either you are seeing the wrong ladies, or you have hygiene problems. Or, it just could be you suck at kissing. Originally Posted by micktoz
Love kissing! Pretty important if you are trying to have some momentary connection.
  • grean
  • 12-12-2018, 12:08 PM
Jessica.

Very passionate kisses. Very sensual. The first time we met she kissed me as though we were life long lovers.

Or maybe she just thought I was hot and lost control.
Jodi James is an amazing kisser. Loads of body language. You know it's not put on - it's so real.

Great lips - DFK but not like she's trying to eat your mouth - just perfect if you can get over her overall gorgeous looks.
Kissing DFK is a must for good IOP ( kiss like you mean it LOL)
Kendall4U
Laura Lynn
LustyBustyGina38FF
and Bliss of DFW

Thanks Mick. You always know how to make your friends feel special. I heart you doll. BIĢ!
I don't know if I'm the best at kissing, but I definitely LOVE it! DFK with passion is the only way to kiss. When it comes to kissing, I don't know who gets more excited me or my clients.