While We're on the Subject of IOP, Let's Address the White Elephant ...

I think it is important to use your people skills and actually talk, be friendly, show your attention and appreciation to any provider. There really is no excuse for being rude and disrespectful. The chemistry is always a two way street.
I think it is important to use your people skills and actually talk, be friendly, show your attention and appreciation to any provider. There really is no excuse for being rude and disrespectful. The chemistry is always a two way street. Originally Posted by Eco White
+1
You look amazing Eva!!
Any real man knows you get what you give.
I could be your fantasy or worst nightmare depending on how you treat and talk to me. Originally Posted by lily blake
Thank you Lily I love you bunches!

Let's remain on topic here Lucas.....Eva posed a question lets try to answer it without injecting our thoughts regarding other users. Originally Posted by Mojojo
Thanks for the friendly reminder, Mojo ❤

I take the time to research the ladies I meet. Then, I'm genuinely interested in meeting, spending time chatting as well as enjoying BCD. Plus, I like a lady to get some enjoyment out of our time together, which is no small feat because I'm way average in the size and skills department. I appreciate each lady for all that she is, and my passion for life usually shows through. That goes a long way towards creating great sessions.

I'm not a big fan of gifts on the first date...maybe with a regular, it is a different story. Then when you give a gift, you at least have an idea of what will really be special to the lady. (For example, I recently met with a delightful lass who was embarking on a cross country road trip. I brought a Starbucks gift card, because I knew she could swing by on her drive and pick up the beverage of her choice. She was truly appreciative.)

Prior to meeting, I always ask what I can bring and frequently arrive with wine, champagne, a light snack or something along those lines to make the experience a bit more enjoyable. I also think a little text, PM or chat exchange leading up to a visit always helps because you get to know one another, albeit electronically.

IMHO, the larger the age gap, the less likely it is that genuine passion will be present. Maybe it's just me, but I prefer mature and worldy women. Nothing wring with appreciating young beauty...but I prefer to simply appreciate that from a distance. I find attractive, mature women more irresistible than the youngsters.

Most often, my passion and genuine interest in enjoying each others company are returned in kind.

IJS... Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
Such a gentleman!

This is why you win with your affairs: you go into everything with the right (positive, progressive) perspective as well as attitude. This is an experience, and you treat it as such, not like you're setting up a date from a Coyote Ugly scene. ...

Thanks for sharing!
I care deeply that we both enjoy a session as much as possible for that hour or so. I fully understand the need to have a limit to things.

That said, a simple flower arrangement, a thoughtful card to hold the donation. A big smile and a Wow, or two when she opens the door in that special outfit. Taking the time to simply caress and touch her before diving in. compliments about her hair,etc. Anything that shows I appreciate the effort she put out to make this a great time for me. A big Smile always does wonders when a gal disrobes for me.

When into to activities, I may ask her if she has a favorite activity or position. Again, anything that shows I care about her enjoyment as much as mine.

My experience had shown the eaiser I make it for the lady to give IOP, the better the sessions tend to be. That may not matter to some guys. If that is not what they want, fine. But it matters greatly to me so I put forth some effort on my side to get what I want.

And Lucas, I fully agree with your comment. Its hard but sometimes we just have to ignore the little brats.
I thinck it all depends on the tainted pleasures.
In most cases bringing flowers presents a problem so I always leave the donation in a cute card. I desire at least two hours and take the lady to dinner after. I carry a brief case with me to each date so I don't have room for a large bottle. With each new provider I bring a silver dollar and my marking pen.
Eva great question. I guess my belief for great IOP which translates to a great session it takes two.
Eva great question. I guess my belief for great IOP which translates to a great session it takes two. Originally Posted by Thatdude
Why thank you, Hun. It certainly does take two for an affair or session to be worth partaking in.

What really gives me the whole BFE - boyfriend experience is a sexy toy for me to play with once he leaves ... even a nice dinner where we more than warm up to each other, flirtatious and feeling at ease.

Discrete creativity, as one would have with any (civilian) lady, is always a wonderful way of giving off BFE and IOP... did I mention toys

Any provider would more than reciprocate ...
You know Eva it is really their missing out if they do not seek the passion in you. I found you very sweet and gfe. You even stay in touch after the session. I still feel we are friends. That is a measure of a romantic gfe experience.
I'll play the role of contrarian. I'm not really into IOP. The illusion of anything ends once I leave the donation on the dresser or wherever, but that doesn't mean that I'm not cordial or that I treat said provider with any less respect than I would a woman that I was dating.

For example, I don't want a provider to look me in the eyes while she's doing L whatever. Sometimes I like to close my eyes. Sometimes I like to stare into space. Sometimes I like to look at the ceiling and/or figure out what I want for dinner. And maybe I don't want to DFK. Maybe I want to be detached and aloof. Maybe it's just that kind of day and while I'm glad I have the appointment with said provider, I don't want to get into why I'm aloof or detached or whatever.

My point is the provider should be concerned more about what an individual client likes and doing more of that rather than assuming what he likes. The IOP "manual" might be YMMV for each client.

I think IOP is a bigger deal for all of the married guys out here that might feel under appreciated at home. Or they might just want a new experience in an otherwise routine existence. Since I am not and have never been married, I can't speak to what I would do if I was in those situations.

Bottom line is I'm not really interested in going out of my way to make a provider feel anything other than correctly compensated, and to me it's a turn off to think that I should do something extra. It's the provider's job to make the session great, according to what we can mutually agree on is acceptable, so that I can give her a good review and help her business. After all, this is business.
My Grandmother taught me: Be nice to get nice. Do anything else, don't complain about what you get.
i am new to hobbying and i have been discussing with a few providers what i would like and most importantly what they want. I am meaning other than payment and what not i am refering to what things do they enjoy sexually what sort of scents do they like and anything else i can think of so they feel more of the client and less like the provider. Yes the point of the encounter is for as a man to "bust a nut" but at the same time why not make the provider completely comfrotable and give them a good time and make them feel good while you are with them.

Thats my 2 cents my fellow perverts what is yours?
I'll play the role of contrarian. I'm not really into IOP. The illusion of anything ends once I leave the donation on the dresser or wherever, but that doesn't mean that I'm not cordial or that I treat said provider with any less respect than I would a woman that I was dating.

For example, I don't want a provider to look me in the eyes while she's doing L whatever. Sometimes I like to close my eyes. Sometimes I like to stare into space. Sometimes I like to look at the ceiling and/or figure out what I want for dinner. And maybe I don't want to DFK. Maybe I want to be detached and aloof. Maybe it's just that kind of day and while I'm glad I have the appointment with said provider, I don't want to get into why I'm aloof or detached or whatever.

My point is the provider should be concerned more about what an individual client likes and doing more of that rather than assuming what he likes. The IOP "manual" might be YMMV for each client.

I think IOP is a bigger deal for all of the married guys out here that might feel under appreciated at home. Or they might just want a new experience in an otherwise routine existence. Since I am not and have never been married, I can't speak to what I would do if I was in those situations.

Bottom line is I'm not really interested in going out of my way to make a provider feel anything other than correctly compensated, and to me it's a turn off to think that I should do something extra. It's the provider's job to make the session great, according to what we can mutually agree on is acceptable, so that I can give her a good review and help her business. After all, this is business. Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas
This thread is not about having a gent crawl on his stomach in glass to prove undying and unyielding love...

...rather just as she might provide bbbj, which for some means GFE and is a "special" thing, gentlemen may do things to give off a feeling the provider isn't just a notch. I'm sure it's a turn off for a lady to focus on the money on the dresser , clock, or TV screen....goes both ways. Mechanical fucks are fine for countless ladies ...me I'd eventually feel jaded.

Thanks for contributing, but just wanted to clarify that no John Cusack Boom Box scene has to be performed to make a lady still feel respected and appreciated. I'm sure she'll suck even better...wink wink !
I have only been at this a short time, but I have learned from actually talking to the ladies I visit I seem to approach this a bit differently. I really do see it as getting to spend some time chatting up a smart, sassy, funny, beautiful woman, and for a few hundred dollars more she'll touch me in the bathing suit area?! deal!

Also, I know I form relationships easily. So for me while not passion per say there is no illusion of presence or interest. To that end I have befriended a couple of ladies I have met here. In part simple because I did see them as (fascinating) people and not a notch in the bed post. Most of the women, understandably want to keep things business and I respect that. Either way like I have said a few times " I know its my dollar and my fantasy, but if you aren't having fun, I'm not having fun." only once has that backfired with " I am here so you can get off, not so I can, so do what you need to, but I doubt I'll have an orgasm" and that was a devastating shock to the ego! However most of the time, there is a noticeable shift in attitude, and some times a " really? well I like this you want to do that!"
Just take care of the lady's taint. Its pretty simple how the world will open up by working the taint.