Can It Really Taste Better???

Sorry, I've been told that my first reply to this was TMI (ever been henpecked by *two* hens?)

But A and D have both decided I have to eat more celery -- does cooked work, or do I have to eat it raw? I *hate* the texture of the latter.
It's fairly easy to do if you have a healthy diet to begin with. The worst things you can eat that affects the taste of your cum are red meats, cabbage and the broccoli family type vegetables as well as heavily salted foods. That includes most salad dressings, bacon and nearly ALL fast/prepared food etc.

I always drink a lot of fruit juices, gatorade and water. Believe it or not, regular work-out is good because your body sweats out a lot of it's excess salts, as long as you replinish with water or some sort of sport drink, your cum will taste "good". After a good work-out, I drink as much water as I possibly can for 2-3 hours.

I have first-hand experience with "Sweet Release" and have been told by many gals that it tastes sweet.
It's fairly easy to do if you have a healthy diet to begin with. The worst things you can eat that affects the taste of your cum are red meats, cabbage and the broccoli family type vegetables as well as heavily salted foods. That includes most salad dressings, bacon and nearly ALL fast/prepared food etc.

I always drink a lot of fruit juices, gatorade and water. Believe it or not, regular work-out is good because your body sweats out a lot of it's excess salts, as long as you replinish with water or some sort of sport drink, your cum will taste "good". After a good work-out, I drink as much water as I possibly can for 2-3 hours.

I have first-hand experience with "Sweet Release" and have been told by many gals that it tastes sweet. Originally Posted by Precision45
No broccoli or bacon?!?!?!?!

Okay, I'm out. A & D will just have to deal. That particular thing is usually their idea to begin with anyway -- I'm very much in the "better to give than receive" camp on the topic.

I have first-hand experience with "Sweet Release" and have been told by many gals that it tastes sweet. Originally Posted by Precision45
I'm going to have to disagree on this one. I bought my SD a bottle of sweet release and no, it did not make his juice taste like apple pie as they claim. It took away any bitter taste, but it certainly did not make it sweet. I think they might have been fibbing to you.

What seems to work best is just drink lots of water and avoid the foods listed, as well as cut back on coffee and beer, both make spunk taste not so appealing.
Swiss Cheese tastes like poison. Men, PLEASE don't eat cheese before the milk gets drained! Just sayin.
I've been told mine tastes like Crown.

But real good girls take it down no matter how it tastes
GIGO - old computer talk - garbage in, garbage out