Not For the Faint of Heart

PS,
If the shoes doesn't fit, don't get your briefs in a bunch.
If you feel like I'm talking about you, I probably am. Originally Posted by SexiKenni
Like many other issues in the hobby, the ones who need to read and take this information and act on it, will never think it applies to them.
And if you happen to be a plus size guy with a petite member, let's stay away from those positions that only serve to make the situation uncomfortable.
And the whole making me come...either be a tad more receptive on how to make that happen, or let's just focus on you.
And quit using my 'good towels' to wipe your balls! I put a towel on the counter especially for you!
:laughi ng1:
You're killin me! You tell it girl, lol.

It's about time someone finds a heartbeat around here. Things were starting to really BORE me...

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
I get everything & you've got alotta valid points but u lost me on the bearded daty? I've had a goatee since the very first hairs started growing on my face & have never heard any complaints involving my beard before? Is it a scratchy thing or something else? I'm lost...
This is too funny.....Made me almost spit my Coke all over the laptop......

HEEHEE

Tell it girl, you worded everything very well and with an air of maturity that is usually not seen when one is venting.

Thanks sweetie,
Shayla
I get everything & you've got alotta valid points but u lost me on the bearded daty? I've had a goatee since the very first hairs started growing on my face & have never heard any complaints involving my beard before? Is it a scratchy thing or something else? I'm lost... Originally Posted by shortguy

It could just be me and my sensitive clitosaurus....the beards for me are a little scratchy.
[/quote]
I don't do this to be degraded and treated like some bar wench. Not for a couple of hundred bucks. They have submissive's for that. [/quote]

with respect, being submissive doesn't mean you are treated that way.. I won't get into all of that because I know its off subject but it bothered me a little...lol
It could just be me and my sensitive clitosaurus....the beards for me are a little scratchy. Originally Posted by SexiKenni
Clitosaurus....that's funny.

Girls who throw up posts that show brains make me horny. Although, I am feeling self-conscious about my facial stubble now. Lips and tongue only if I ever get to meet Kenni.....
with respect, being submissive doesn't mean you are treated that way.. I won't get into all of that because I know its off subject but it bothered me a little...lol
I meant professional submissives. BDSM, you know, lick my boots, wear a collar, etc. I am by nature submissive. What I meant by that is if I wanted to eat shit on the job I would post in the dungeon.
It should be simple:

* Be nice
* Be clean (and clean shaven)
* Be respectful
* Be on time / or text if not
* Be THE BEST you can be (like superman)

Other than that.....all of the "other issues" should be addressed during screening. If you don't like facial hair....then let the client know.

Kenni, I understand....also, there are those guys that after the session....you think....uh hem....I don't think I will see him again (for whatever reason), and that is business. Decision made! Don't see them again!

If you screen properly....you should not run into too much of a differential problem that will cause major havoc. THIS INCLUDES.....what their particulars are of your services....if they want you to stand on your head while sucking a dildo....then...hell, make the decision if he is your type of guy or not! Does he want you to shit on his face? or peeeee in his mouth? Is this something you are privy to? Some girls are! Soooooo...just saying....after asking the right questions....you will KNOW what you are in for.

SCREEN....SCREEN....SCREEN. Make sure the compatability is there. It should be fairly obvious after a few emails traded.

Most girls do not take the time to SCREEN thoroughly.
Kenni, perhaps this is where you are finding your problem.....

hugs,
TT
I meant professional submissives. BDSM, you know, lick my boots, wear a collar, etc. I am by nature submissive. What I meant by that is if I wanted to eat shit on the job I would post in the dungeon. Originally Posted by SexiKenni

awww.. okay, I feel better..lol thanks
Why you gotta call me out for? You know if you didn't have such a nice ass I would be able to go doggie with my little nub. I just gotta raise my belly up for a better angle.
[quote]
And quit using my 'good towels' to wipe your balls!
[quote]

now that shit is funny...i don't care who you are

note to self: stop using good towels to wipe my balls.
I wouldn't use the good towels if the alternative didn't feel like sand paper. I don't want to leave a few layers of skin behind when I clean up. One girls towels at her apartment might as well been a damn wire brush.
kenni, great post that might help some folks see things from a different point of view and maybe adjust their behavior a bit.

the only quibble i have is with this....
"The gentlemen on this board have no problems starting threads..."

if you had said "SOME gentlemen on this board have no problems starting threads...."
this i would agree w/ you even more.

i was going to write "some asshats" but decided against it.
Ithypallicus - great quote, lmao

I most certainly do not fit your profile, madam, but maybe you should send this acrimonious missive directly to the instigators of these foul deeds of which you speak; instead of attempting to castigate my dear, gentle, brethren who are ignorant, NAY, innocent of these slanderous accusations!

Perhaps i need to change my profile name to PaullisHirtusPhallicus (short - hairy-member)