Nearly Ruined My Life

If you can't afford to lose don't play the game!!!! And then cry about it!!! Boo hooo hooo....
I've done the marriage thing. Never again. But if a GF thought she caught me I'd tell her "So what? If you can't live with it there's the door".

What a morton
Maybe his wife new how to use phone GPS. He sounds whipped.
Oh the OP is a guy?

I thought it was a girl from the avatar!
I just wished he could have typed it a little bigger lol.
Dear Morton, the irony is really gonna sink in when it comes out in divorce court that your wife has been screwing her boss/personal trainer/yoga instructor, for years. Sincerely, Imperial.
Dear Morton, the irony is really gonna sink in when it comes out in divorce court that your wife has been screwing her boss/personal trainer/yoga instructor, for years. Sincerely, Imperial. Originally Posted by volantsolo
She wasn't that good!!!!!! hahahahahahahhahahaha

Someone come and save this guy. Lol.
God Damn!

That's a lot of salt!

I didn't know there were so many kind!

No wonder so many folks have high blood pressure and heart problems due to much salt in their diet.

I am single and if am not I dont hobby. I would end the relationship first before I would hobby again.
What in the hell did I just read lol Originally Posted by TexasJess
You just read what his wife dictated.

The OP ought share his wife's taint photos. Maybe I will get lucky ... I love fucking pissed off wives.
Well, if something so Great and unexpected happened, it would have been nice to have details rather than conclusory statement. Maybe his dick fell off?? Of he finally went blind from masturbation. (The latter would explain the font choice, at least if the blindness was slow moving.). Or maybe the grim reaper came, but let him come back for a single post before being cast back into an eternal lake of fire.

Any of that, credibly presented, would get one’s attention. But conclusions aren’t going to cut it. As they taught me as a HS freshman writing class, don’t tell us, show us.
Maybe his wife new how to use phone GPS. He sounds whipped. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Lets hope your new lady may dragon doesn't find out lol
“Deny, deny, deny....”

The single best piece of advice I ever got, and it’s part of the single most important post I have ever read on the subject, authored by hobby legend and comrade-in-arms 32flavors. Fortunately, someone was thoughtful enough to copy it to Eccie before ASPD went dark. Here’s a link:

A Hobby Primer for the Married Man Originally Posted by TinMan
Wish I saw the post in that link about a year ago...