HAPPY NATIONAL DOG DAY!!!

Thank you Fancy I appreciate the ackowledgment
  • R.M.
  • 08-28-2016, 09:33 AM
I wanted to post mine because its about time for my oldest to go over the rainbow bridge and this is my corny way of showing my appreciation of her loyalty to me. She has been there for me when no one else was. Thick and thin.
I feel for you. I had to send my buddy off early this year. One of the toughest things I have ever had to do in my life.
I wanted to post mine because its about time for my oldest to go over the rainbow bridge and this is my corny way of showing my appreciation of her loyalty to me. She has been there for me when no one else was. Thick and thin. Originally Posted by R.M.
+1. Mine turned 14 in July. I am making the rest of her time here as comfortable as I can. She spent her life being my best friend, so that's the least I can do. Just finished our morning walk, dog biscuits and she is back to sleep.
Thank you Fancy I appreciate the ackowledgment Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Heh heh. Wagging my tail for you!
___

So sorry with heartfelt sympathy, RM, 2Dogs, Oralist, for losses past and future. I have many woofs waiting for me at the Rainbow Bridge, and it breaks me down every time! Sending off my chihuahuas Sweet Pea (nearly 18 at the time) and Stormy (almost 16) Valhalla-style a few years ago just about killed me. I still get teary when I think of them, and heck, all of the many beloved furkids living in my memory.

As Will Rogers said, "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Hopefully they won't be sending pawcards to me c/o a blazing hot climate.