JDIDIOT spams ECCIE

@AssUP........

There is no "proving" anything to you dumbshit......it is funny you would think I should waste my time trying.

Either agree or feel free to disagree. I could give a rat's ass what side of the coin you fall on. I have zero interest in trying to change your mind one side or the other.

Your a pathetic loser. Your whole ECCIE world consists of 3 attack modes - racist, liar, shit!

BTW, Do you think Obama is the worst (most incompetent, lying, corrupt, dishonest) president in modern American history?
Stop hurting my pussy JD! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
FIFY Assup! Never a charge.

(bigkotex smilicons for emphasis)

Originally Posted by gnadfly
+1
Blahhhh blahhhh blahhhhh barrrrffffff!

whir-LIE-turd, you are such a narcissist that you didn't even get that this thread was about someone else did you?

You should have a guilty conscience over the LIEs you post, tell and support every day.

I do NOT believe that Obama is the worst president ever. I believe that GW Bush was.

And I further believe that the rise of mouth breathing, ignorant, xenophobic, homophobic, sheet-wearing, uneducated, Fox News watching scum like you is the result of those eight horrible years.

Please provide ANY evidence to prove you are none of those things.

Can't do it, can you cracker?
+1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
HITLER would be proud of you, IBIdiot.
Blahhhh blahhhh blahhhhh barrrrffffff!

whir-LIE-turd, you are such a narcissist that you didn't even get that this thread was about someone else did you?

You should have a guilty conscience over the LIEs you post, tell and support every day.

I do NOT believe that Obama is the worst president ever. I believe that GW Bush was.

And I further believe that the rise of mouth breathing, ignorant, xenophobic, homophobic, sheet-wearing, uneducated, Fox News watching scum like you is the result of those eight horrible years.

Please provide ANY evidence to prove you are none of those things.

Can't do it, can you cracker? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You made the accusation, you have the burden of proof, poof
You're an imbecile.

Where are the ECCIE rules of engagement? Certainly you should have learned them on your many "vacations", BJERK!

Asshole tonguing faggot!
You're an imbecile.

Where are the ECCIE rules of engagement? Certainly you should have learned them on your many "vacations", BJERK!

Asshole tonguing faggot! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Hamas Rider, I nominate you "Liberal of the Day"...

That's meaningful.

Thanks Slobbrin!
That's meaningful.

Thanks Slobbrin! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are Welcome... Hamas Rider.

So relevant, Slobbrin.

Why haven't they banned you? Do you get "special" consideration because you're retarded and holding ADA over the mod's head. maybe you should be spamming Easter Seals. .they actually enjoy spending their leisure time listening to "off center" people babble to parakeets.
So relevant, Slobbrin.

Why haven't they banned you? Do you get "special" consideration because you're retarded and holding ADA over the mod's head. maybe you should be spamming Easter Seals. .they actually enjoy spending their leisure time listening to "off center" people babble to parakeets. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So relevant, Slobbrin.

Why haven't they banned you? Do you get "special" consideration because you're retarded and holding ADA over the mod's head. maybe you should be spamming Easter Seals. .they actually enjoy spending their leisure time listening to "off center" people babble to parakeets. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And retards fucking doorknobs.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
That is a good cartoon, plus I get to "courtesy bump" Dick Ryder the little faggot's post so he won't feel left out like he did back on the playground, when people either ignored him or beat the shit out of him.

Kcid Ryder, Chicago needs more liberals and their ingenius solutions to gun violence, why don't you move up there and help them out. By the way, the white people stay downtown, including the liberal white people, and there are plenty of cops there. I was there a few months ago, walked around at night with my grandson from Navy Pier back to the hotel, never even saw a black person, but lots of cops, thank you know who. Looks like Rahm and his hypocritical friends don't like living around poor blacks, either.

Neither does Obama, apparently, in his million dollar home neighborhood (Hyde Park).

Sybill, you're way too cool for school!

I'm guessing on the great ignore list in the sky, you're probably right behind those you emulate. Are you actually channelling Slobbrin now? Great! That makes sense.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA.

Faggot. No wonder your wife threw you out.
What's your point HOMO?

Tell everybody what's you're up to.

How you're PMing me?

How you're stalking me?

How you're profession your latent (or is that blatant) homosexual attraction for me?

How you're preening like a peacock, fighting with your masters for my attention?

Sorry, BITCH. I don't roll that way.