HPD officer, 18 others arrested in prostitution sting

Only if you knew what my eyes could never unsee... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
"Here comes peter cotton tail hopping down the bunny trail........" lol
Words to respect...

Harris County officers conducted the operation in response to complaints from the community regarding a high level of prostitution in the area, including close proximity to schools and day care centers. Originally Posted by ck1942
Don't blame them at all for wanting to clean it up.

To make things clear, it is the east side of FM 1960 from I-45 to Aldine Westfield being targeted, which is pretty seedy; several notels, hole-in-the-wall bars, spas, 24-hour fast food, stop & rob gas stations, warehouses, industrial businesses. The schools and residential neighborhoods are set back behind.
I'm still trying to get the gang-bang photos out of my mind. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Thanks bitch....I was almost cured.
I'm still amused by the fact an officer was arrested.
Like I get everyone needs to get laid, but you WORK for pct 4...you didn't catch wind of this?
I'm still amused by the fact an officer was arrested.
Like I get everyone needs to get laid, but you WORK for pct 4...you didn't catch wind of this? Originally Posted by Richiej281
They got him because he was the brother simple as that
Then he was obviously not a very smart brother.
They got him because he was the brother simple as that Originally Posted by The Black Tornado
Yea I get where you're coming from, but that isn't it. I live in that area, there are a lot of black cops in the same department.
Yea, he's a brother, but he was the stupid brother who decided to shit where he eats.
THIS was the reason I posted in coed instead of alerts.
It took awhile for ya'll to catch up, all the fugly fucktards getting busted took front seat. But it was because one of the arrested happened to be HPD caught my attention.
Ya gotta realize it was Precint 4 that did the sting, the busted former HPD officer could have been unaware of the sting in progress. I'm not in the loop as to how much the two share info. Even given that, he's still stupider than the average fucktard.

Surprisingly Fox News has better detail of the area the sting covered

http://www.fox26houston.com/news/80022802-story

"the undercover operation performed along the FM 1960 corridor from Willowbrook Mall to Aldine Westfield"
Fucking haters. Stay safe everyone
They got him because he was the brother simple as that Originally Posted by The Black Tornado
Shit, now Jada and Spike gonna have to boycott slum brothels too?

Honestly, if you're planning on sticking your dick into anything from that area, you're a dumbassery transcends all racial boundaries. This was not a race issue, this was a socio - economical one, and for good reason.
As far as the looks, or lack thereof, check out the Texas city bust link in that article. Some real heartbreakers in that group
You fuckers worry too much ..
Only if you knew what my eyes could never unsee... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
DITTO......Yuck.
DITTO......Yuck. Originally Posted by Kammye
Maybe so, but you are a fine looking girl.
^^^

You seem to be an accident waiting to happen.