Germany's Chancellor Changing Stance On Refugees

It's worth repeating! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Oh, good job.
Take your pick......... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
YOUR loss of YOUR hero woomby sure is addling YOUR already damaged brain their EKIM ! No one on that list of YOUR'S appears to be a leftwing Shrillary or Babbling Bernie supporter. A Babbling Bernie supporter like YOUR hero woomby is !! And since YOU follow woomby's every move ( since YOU are to dumb to think for yourself and have YOUR head shoved up woomby's ass to keep YOUR chimp ears warm ), YOU will prolly be taking woomby's place of espousing the Babbler's virtue as President ! Keep picking those dingleberries EKIM !
.....YOUR already damaged brain their EKIM ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
He's struggling for relevance, and can't even contribute to the discourse.

But as the "stars" begin to re-align against his BOSS IN THE WHITE HOUSE on the international stage .... he'll get even more hysterical ..... and pray to God that those assholes don't attack any schools and start slaughtering school kids like some assholes have done elsewhere in the world.....

... if that happens HIS BOSS IN THE WHITE HOUSE might get himself some boxes!

... and call "Mayflower"!
I'm struggling for relevance, and can't even contribute to the discourse.

But as the "stars" begin to re-align against my BOSS IN THE WHITE HOUSE on the international stage .... I'll get even more hysterical ..... and pray to God that those assholes don't attack any schools and start slaughtering school kids like some assholes have done elsewhere in the world.....

... if that happens my BOSS IN THE WHITE HOUSE might get himself some boxes!

... and call "Mayflower"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
FIFY
FIFY Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How extraordinarily "original" of you.
How extraordinarily "original" of you. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Just correcting your mistakes.