Oh, good God! Here we go again!

What is amazing is how many left wing guys like sucking dicks together when they are not fucking each others Dads in the ass.

Like Assup does with his dad...

Of course, everyone fucks his crack head mother in the ass, too - while Assup licks their cocks. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Nice chirp there, JL. Pity yous can’t take it any deeper than your mum. Tell her to recharge my credit card so I can take her to the KFC. When I’m done polishing my chin, I’ll come back and kick your arse with my bars fists.

Nice chirp there, JL. Pity yous can’t take it any deeper than your mum. Tell her to recharge my credit card so I can take her to the KFC. When I’m done polishing my chin, I’ll come back and kick your arse with my bars fists.

Originally Posted by HoeHummer
polishing your chin with nuts? We knew you swung that way assup. bahahahahahahahahhaa
Could you please be more precise. Not everyone has a crackhead mother. And not everyone who has a crackhead mother fucks her in the ass. Furthermore, Assup's mother doesn't have a cock.

And please let me throw out a hypothetical. Sistine Chapel's father is a card carrying Republican and top executive with Halliburton:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ht=halliburton

So are SC's left wing friends fucking his Dad in the ass? Baloney, of course not. Originally Posted by Tiny
OK - I will concede that SC doesn't fuck his dad in the ass like Assup does!
No need. Trump by a landslide. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
What is your definition of a "landslide"?
Every state he won last time plus a few more.

If the demoncRATS keep pissing off the electorate by trying to nullify their votes it could be HUGH.

As we learned last time, your polls don't mean jack-shit! There's only one poll that counts.

If the demoncRATS keep pissing off the electorate by trying to nullify their votes it could be HUGH.

As we learned last time, your polls don't mean jack-shit! There's only one poll that counts. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Respect?? On the other site this kind of post gets deleted or the poster removed with a b/s pm from the owner and his faggity henchmen. Can you say hypocrite oldman?
Don't know. Don't care. Not there anymore.

As we learned last time, your polls don't mean jack-shit! There's only one poll that counts. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Again, the polls were VERY accurate in 2018. I used them in my 2018 predictions and nailed the results.

Right now we have polls and the opinions of those here on the forum. I prefer the polls. Trump is VERY tuned into the polls.

As opposed to your prediction, I have Trump in 2020 winning none of the states he lost in 2016 and losing at least one state he won. The only states he lost by a close margin in 2016 were Minnesota and NH and there are no indications those states are in danger at the current time. On the other hand, he trails in Michigan, Wisconsin and Florida to Biden in the latest polls. Too early to make any predictions though. I predicted Michigan going blue in 2020 quite a while ago. We shall see.
OK - I will concede that SC doesn't fuck his dad in the ass like Assup does! Originally Posted by friendly fred
  • Tiny
  • 01-18-2020, 09:15 AM
Originally Posted by HoeHummer
HoeHummer, First, I value your contributions here, this place wouldn't be interesting without contributions from you and others on the left. However, please note that the majority of us are old farts and many of our Moms are dead. As such these photos would appear to indicate you've been digging up corpses and putting your fingers in their vaginas. This is not cool.
Are yous suggesting this is redneckrophilia, good buddy?