QUESTION

I don't touch anybody's asshole. Not with my finger, not with my tongue, not with a rubber dick, not with a chopstick... Nope! Nada!
CIM = Sperms Screaming as they are digested in stomach acid

TUMA/TUHA/RIM = Pinworms, Tapeworms,
I don't touch anybody's asshole. Not with my finger, not with my tongue, not with a rubber dick, not with a chopstick... Nope! Nada! Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
LOL at chopstick but +1
Once the poison leaves the building, who cares how it is safely disposed?
I don't touch anybody's asshole. Not with my finger, not with my tongue, not with a rubber dick, not with a chopstick... Nope! Nada! Originally Posted by BBW Katrina

Lol, best reply EVER!

• Gbfsl
  • 01-12-2016, 08:20 AM
Hmmmm?? Chopsticks?!
There's was that ONE time! Lol
I just threw up Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

LMAO
I like when she goes ass to mouth and gets the little poop worm out from pushing all that poop around and into your hole.
I like when she goes ass to mouth and gets the little poop worm out from pushing all that poop around and into your hole. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
????????
Roflmao at the chopsticks. This thread is getting better I needed a good laugh.
brown stuff on tongue Maybe some just don't know what they're missing? creamy goo Love this thread
So the ladies won't lick it or stick a finger in it?
There's was that ONE time! Lol Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Shhhh. Ancient Chinese secret!
  • BLM69
  • 01-12-2016, 03:42 PM
I like when she goes ass to mouth and gets the little poop worm out from pushing all that poop around and into your hole. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
it was probably a bean not a worm