Don't

you say the woman or prostitute is committing illegal activities OK well what about The Man?

The woman is participating in an illegal act multiple times a day, day after day, and is a known cash rich target to some that might want to interrupt a session. Yes, a man is engaging in an illegal activity at the time he engages her services. Far less frequently in a month though and some never get comfortable with it.

Also another way to look at it, how would you gentlemen like it if you walked in and the woman had a gun on her dresser?

As a client I would leave.

In all seriousness , would it piss you off, creep u out, Make you maybe not want to see her again?

All of the above. It's not a typical accessory needed for my pleasure which a session is about. I have not met many prostitutes stable enough that I would trust with a weapon.

And suppose the woman is registered to carry a gun? Just interested in how a gentleman would feel Originally Posted by Ambree Austin
It's called "concealed carry" for a reason. It simply does not belong at a session where I am concerned. I have no doubts women have the ability to protect themselves. Just keep it out of my sight.

I'm not concerned with what the other side feels about most subjects.
FYI, if either party is busted for anything and is carrying a legal weapon, they will likely face an additional UCW (Unlawfully Carrying a Weapon) Charge.
OK so since men partake in it less frequently (you think) that’s OK ?Hhhhmmmmm! I know you don’t care what us prostitutes have to say but either way you look at it it’s fucked up. No man should bring a gun into the room with him letting the girl know or showing it purposely or accidentally, nor should the lady have a weapon on her in plain sight. And that goes for both. You see were all created equally men and women. And were are held accountable for the same things In the judicial system.
You know Whispers is actually agreeing with us, right? LOL
B3 I have no idea LOL
You know Whispers is actually agreeing with us, right? LOL Originally Posted by B Three
[QUOTE=Ambree Austin;1061257399]B3 I have no idea
Lol . He agree with you !
If I don't know you, and you bring a weapon into my home in a way that I find out and you didn't tell me...then that is just rude and creepy.

If I never see it, that's your business. Seriously, this is Texas and tons of people carry, but it's called being "concealed" for a reason. It should stay that way or stay in your car or for heaven's sake, just give the heads up and ask. Originally Posted by B Three
I agree. I support the rights of others to carry concealed handguns but not in my home. I shouldn't have to post any type of sign asking people not to bring a gun into my home. It should be common courtesy on the part of the gun owner.
85% of CHL holders like myself in Texas don't carry consistently. We also have the right to open carry. We enjoy reciprocity with gun laws in dozens of other states.

Texas enacted CHL because of the Killeen Luby's shooting in 1991 where a truck smashed into the window. The gunman fatally shot 27 people. Not one diner had a firearm to respond because it was illegal to conceal.

However I use common sense. I do not wish to cause fear in anyone needlessly by open carrying or bringing my firearm into a private home or hotel. I don't even allow my firearm to print with any clothing.

It's for my protection and others in select situations , not something to flaunt.
This is my rifle, this is my gun...
Who said chivalry is dead? Could it be he wanted to protect both himself and the provider in case the pimp, taser, knife and pepper spray in her purse weren't enough?
He has apologized to me, so all is forgiven. I primary wanted to put it out there so guys would know that ladies don't like this sort of surprise. As I said, I do have long term clients who like to carry and I don't have a problem with it as long as you tell me beforehand and keep it concealed so I don't have to see it.

Also, I'm 100% independent and my location is upscale, so no one should have any type of fear when visiting me. Additionally, am extremely low-key and rarely have more than 1 brunch guest on any given day, so it's not like I'm sitting on a gold mine, lol. I ALWAYS screen and this gentleman was no exception. I didn't post or share his handle because I wasn't quiet sure what his intentions were and wanted to give him an opportunity to explain, he has and all is well now.

Thanks for your posts. Hopefully gun owners will see this thread and communicate when scheduling.

~
Hysterically written and over blown response! Do u babe!
Thanks to Dr. Chopp my revolver shoots blanks.
He has apologized to me, so all is forgiven. I primary wanted to put it out there so guys would know that ladies don't like this sort of surprise. As I said, I do have long term clients who like to carry and I don't have a problem with it as long as you tell me beforehand and keep it concealed so I don't have to see it.

Also, I'm 100% independent and my location is upscale, so no one should have any type of fear when visiting me. Additionally, am extremely low-key and rarely have more than 1 brunch guest on any given day, so it's not like I'm sitting on a gold mine, lol. I ALWAYS screen and this gentleman was no exception. I didn't post or share his handle because I wasn't quiet sure what his intentions were and wanted to give him an opportunity to explain, he has and all is well now.

Thanks for your posts. Hopefully gun owners will see this thread and communicate when scheduling.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston

I don't think I would want someone carrying a gun in my house either, especially if they didn't tell me..

I had a guy do it once, and I happened to see it, because it fell out.. I didn't trip though, and went on with the show..

It's just courteous to let someone know, you're bringing guns in their house..
Also another way to look at it, how would you gentlemen like it if you walked in and the woman had a gun on her dresser? Originally Posted by Ambree Austin

That actually has happened with me. It was in her home so it didn't bother me a damned bit. We talked a little about the caliber and ammo, and then went about the business of mutual entertainment.

Kind of interesting when Whispers is the voice of reason in a thread. That seems to be happening more these days.. Kudos, bubba.