Pussy Piercings

I think they're sexy as hell, but, from my experience I'm still hesitant to say the orgasim is peaked with the piercing. Still a sensitive area and all women like it differently from an oral standpoint.

Being a gambling man, pretty sure I can find that little bean and give it a whirl. No piercing stands in the way.
I have discovered that on some women, if the placement is correct, there is a definite increase to sensitivity and therefore more intense orgasms during DATY. The combination of tongue action with pressure on the piercing can drive them crazy. I can only imagine that's the case for you Vannah since I haven't had the pleasure of your company YET.
I guess I'm kinda neutral on this one. I certainly thought yours was well done, Vannah, but I've seen (at least in pictures) ones that look absolutely terrible. As long as it doesn't look like it'll tear my dick to shreds, I won't complain.
Was all in till he mentioned string.....that ain't going in my mouth!
This is new to me..I always was told that people get a piercing in their parts is because they have no more feeling so that is way to give stimulation to the person so they can feel. Wow, learned something new. Me personally I don't want any holes that are not natural. But I do like tattoos. Everyone has ones on flavor!!! More power to ya girly
I have wayyy too much sensitivity as it is, for me to have a pericing down there. I had a client one time who had one, kinda different, not my cup of tea...but that's what makes the hobby
I said string, but it could have been plastic, a light chain, or something else. All I know was that the ball was an extension of the stud and although it wasn't distracting it felt as if it was loose in my mouth during DATY. I said string but never looked at the piercing close enough to see what it was made of. However, as I stated if the lady enjoys it and it enhances her enjoyment, as she stated it does, then it does not take away the enjoy for me. So I personally don't mind the piercing.
Wouldn't ask a girl to get a piercing, but if it is already there, I sure won't turn a pretty lady down because of it!
I've always been curious about them but too scared to take the plunge. It just looks so painful! *cringes* and I'd be worried about losing sensitivity. Has it changed anything for you?
I don't think I could ever get my genitalia pierced. Sounds like a lot of pain.
I've always been curious about them but too scared to take the plunge. It just looks so painful! *cringes* and I'd be worried about losing sensitivity. Has it changed anything for you? Originally Posted by Lovelyallison
I was surprised that it really didn't hurt, but was expecting it to make me more sensitive than it did. I suppose I just keep it in to be decorative more than anything. One night when I was working at the gentlemen's club, I was showing my piercing off in the locker room and this stripper from Memphis walked in and yelled "damn girl, you got a pretty pussy!" Ever since then I knew my piercing was here to stay lol!

Mine is the vertical hood. I could see how the Prince Albertina would really increase sensitivity.
I thought yours was very sexy, Vannah! Originally Posted by hogmanjones
Aww thank you! I'm glad you think so!
I'm just too old school. Piercings are for farm animals and tats are for sailors.
I'm just too old school. Piercings are for farm animals and tats are for sailors. Originally Posted by milkcow
I used to think similarly, but it seems like the hobby really opened up my mind about that since so many providers have tats. Now I hardly notice unless it's something really extreme. I'm glad - I would have missed out on some truly wonderful ladies if I filtered them out due to tats and piercings. Still not big on full sleeves but who knows, maybe I could get used to that too. For the right lady, I'm sure I could.
I'm just too old school. Piercings are for farm animals and tats are for sailors. Originally Posted by milkcow
I totally understand that. My grandparents feel the same way.