ever had a client show up at your place

LOL!

In all seriousness, that's pretty scary, especially since many providers live where they incall.
note to self... if you ever decide to be stupid, and show up at a provider's door unannounced, sweet.treat69's is the better of the bad choices

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Using your home as an Incall has alot of risk even reg's can get to comfy,but It's crazy how some men feel this is ok...
I had a guy just pop up randomly years ago at my extended stay. It was an older gent who, IMO, should've known better.

I was getting ready for an appt and it was about ten minutes before my appt was expected to arrive, and all of a sudden my other client randomly knocked on my door. He proceeded to tell me some weird story about needing my phone number again or something and I rattled it off to him really fast and explained I had an appt and that he needed to leave now and that his actions were not appropriate.

Like why would a guy go to someone's incall for their phone number... What happened to emailing me or googling my name and getting in touch with me that way? What if I wouldn't even have been there anymore?? AWKWARD!!

Nothing like that ever happened again.. If a guy did that today he would walk away with his feelings hurt and feeling very stupid. So word of advice--- don't pop up at providers' incalls!! Never a good idea!! Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Are you sure that wasn't me sleep walking as I dreamed about you? If it was I apologize profusely! I was sleeping!
Sounds like dallas got that cum back pussy, the good stuff will leave you dazed and confused
Old Fuckers From Fort worth who are now just Tryna get Laid have a reputation for doing fucked up stuff like that.
Could be the beginning of the zombie apocalypse ...
Jessica. If that ever happens again call me. I can cone to your rescue in 15 minutes. Anyone ever hurts you or freaks you they will deal with me.
Guys can be so stupid. Some guys big head is even dumber than their tiny peckers

THE NUMBER 1 GOAL OF THIS SITE FOR BOTH HOBBYIST AND PROVIDERS SHOULD BE MUTUAL RESPECT! LET ME SAY IT AGAIN. MUTUAL RESPECT!
I have also had this happen a long time ago pretty much the same story as sweet treat, I was super freaked out!

Please guys do not ever do this!! LOL
Sorry this happened to you, DTB. I hope you can eventually remember the guys handle or number so you (or someone you know) can outline why he should never cross that line again.

As far as providing from your residence, a lot of people swear against it but, personally, I think it is much less risky than sharing an incall or hotel-ing it. Just make sure your home/incall is highly secure and well guarded - I'm talking 24hr onsite security/concierge, one way in/one way out for non-residents, FOBs and cameras for every entry, elevators and stairwell.

If someone can't get in OR out easily then I'd bet it's safer than sharing a place with a couple chicks who might decide to fcuk you over one sunny day or even keeping two separate places where a stalker could follow you from your incall to your home without any security barriers aside from your route.

Good luck finding out who it it was and getting it handled. Chin up!
Jessica. If that ever happens again call me. I can cone to your rescue in 15 minutes. Anyone ever hurts you or freaks you they will deal with me.
Guys can be so stupid. Some guys big head is even dumber than their tiny peckers

THE NUMBER 1 GOAL OF THIS SITE FOR BOTH HOBBYIST AND PROVIDERS SHOULD BE MUTUAL RESPECT! LET ME SAY IT AGAIN. MUTUAL RESPECT! Originally Posted by umakemefeelsogood
????? I didn't say this is happened to me like this situation in particular. But who are you?
Guys can be so stupid. Some guys big head is even dumber than their tiny peckers Originally Posted by umakemefeelsogood
Uhhhh...I don't think Jessica will call you...unless you're the police, lol.
Uhhhh...I don't think Jessica will call you...unless you're the police, lol. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Lol true thank you
Uhhhh...I don't think Jessica will call you...unless you're the police, lol. Originally Posted by Prolongus
But he's so tough.
Wow, that is scary.

I did that once but the lady figured out she had double booked and forgot to put me in the slot. That was one wasted blue pill. :-(