Official get Lube MyAss out of the slammer petition

More posting of pictures of children by Andybear. Another nuclear rule violation. Originally Posted by gnadfly
BAN ANDY, BAN ANDY Originally Posted by canuckeight
looks like luke wyatt got no support from his supposed allies in this petition.

and andy the nazi violated a rule...

hows that for suspense! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Iffy is not your bitch, go find some real ones with rotten vulva to appreciate your "roots," you ungrateful litters.

Videos depicting children removed by staff
"Official get Lube MyAss out of the slammer petition"

The wheels of justice sometimes grind slowly.
  • DSK
  • 03-31-2017, 08:20 AM
"Official get Lube MyAss out of the slammer petition"

The wheels of justice sometimes grind slowly. Originally Posted by LexusLover
SAD
I thought I'd give this a bump before old Lube slips off into oblivion.

I know your out there lurking fat boy...

Not one person was willing to stand up for your lying BS..not even your fellow Libs.

Don't come back.
Goodbye fat ass
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2017, 09:04 AM
I thought I'd give this a bump before old Lube slips off into oblivion.

I know your out there lurking fat boy...

Not one person was willing to stand up for your lying BS..not even your fellow Libs.

Don't come back. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
That is just not true...
That is just not true... Originally Posted by WTF
Ok Lube...you got someone who likes you.

Probably because WTF was gone while you posted your garbage and he doesn't know anything about your lies like you being a Seargent or your phony brain damage wounds or you mafia connections or all the medals you won or how many people you've killed or threats you made to individuals on the forum and PMs.

He probably doesn't know about how many times you promised to disable his account. He probably doesn't know that you lie everytime you claim to be the most conservative in the forum

If anyone here has anything to add about Lube to help enlighten WTF please chime in
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2017, 09:33 AM

Probably because WTF was gone while you posted your garbage and he doesn't know anything about your lies like you being a Seargent or your phony brain damage wounds or you mafia connections or all the medals you won or how many people you've killed or threats you made to individuals on the forum and PMs.

He probably doesn't know about how many times you promised to disable his account. He probably doesn't know that you lie everytime you claim to be the most conservative in the forum

If anyone here has anything to add about Lube to help enlighten WTF please chime in Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Then he and Wacko should vacation together!

Maybe they can come up with some decent football picks this year!

I'd rather see bambino back....without him , lustyladyboy is the stupidest fucker from Pissburg!

If anyone here has anything to add about Lube to help enlighten WTF please chime in Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Mebbe the reach-around crew is trying to coordinated a barbeque plate sale to eran monet to pay for Lube's " appeal " ? Lube's mentor and biggest WK, assup, will prolly ask Lube to do all of the cooking, since Lube had so much " experience " cooking shit over honey buckets ! Wonder if they'll market their " extra smoky " flavor to the unwitting plate customers ? Lube, of course, will claim to be a "Chef " to any and all that will listen to him. And, of course, the reach-around crew will be wearing their rainbow-colored thongs at their " festival " !!! That should bring some of Austin's " finest " citizens to the 'que !
Mebbe the reach-around crew is trying to coordinated a barbeque plate sale to eran monet to pay for Lube's " appeal " ? Lube's mentor and biggest WK, assup, will prolly ask Lube to do all of the cooking, since Lube had so much " experience " cooking shit over honey buckets ! Wonder if they'll market their " extra smoky " flavor to the unwitting plate customers ? Lube, of course, will claim to be a "Chef " to any and all that will listen to him. And, of course, the reach-around crew will be wearing their rainbow-colored thongs at their " festival " !!! That should bring some of Austin's " finest " citizens to the 'que ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I don't think Assup liked him either.

Only WTF does.
I don't think Assup liked him either.

Only WTF does. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
assup used to WK for him a lot ! Lube was his newest protégé since woomby left with Big Sir.
Bump
to honor luke the banned chump ...

BUMP!!
Iffy is not your bitch....

Videos depicting children removed by staff Originally Posted by andymarksman
Shall I have to guess whom that "staff" might be?
Shall I have to guess whom that "staff" might be? Originally Posted by andymarksman
who gives a fuck who it was? go to bed now little nazi

bahhahaaaaa bye bye