Public statement about Biden from a well known and respected entertainer

Gawd Damn Parrot is strong in this thread! Originally Posted by WTF
cancel culture lover
  • oeb11
  • 03-04-2021, 07:12 AM
Originally Posted by oeb11
Someone needs to make a cartoon based on the Lorax with some pudgy, pink-haired, bearded, tattooed, limp-wrist hipster in Antifa or BLM gear:

"Nazi!" he shrilled with a vape-clouded sneeze,
"I am the no-sex, I speak for minorities!
I speak for minorities, for I know what's best.
And racists like you should be under arrest!
Fascism is bad, so bend the knee or be attacked.
And if you don't vote for Joe, then you ain't black!"
its a shame that the family of Dr. Suess bent to pressure to remove some of his books that had racist stereotypes.
They could of just updated images to be more pc friendly
  • oeb11
  • 03-04-2021, 10:17 AM
Someone needs to make a cartoon based on the Lorax with some pudgy, pink-haired, bearded, tattooed, limp-wrist hipster in Antifa or BLM gear:

"Nazi!" he shrilled with a vape-clouded sneeze,
"I am the no-sex, I speak for minorities!
I speak for minorities, for I know what's best.
And racists like you should be under arrest!
Fascism is bad, so bend the knee or be attacked.
And if you don't vote for Joe, then you ain't black!" Originally Posted by GastonGlock

Comment - Well posted - GG
Comment - Well posted - GG Originally Posted by oeb11
Obbie your lord & savior Trump was the biggest Marxist/fascist/dictator wannabe. Please take your Marxist/fascist/hypocritic views elsewhere.
Wow just lookie at the pudding eatin Baffnoon is doing 320 unaccompanied minors a day , HR 1 mail in voting for the country feds takin over voters , OH yeah and so far 6% of the illegals coming into Texas have COVID ,,,,,, JUST BRILLIANT
Wow just lookie at the pudding eatin Baffnoon is doing 320 unaccompanied minors a day , HR 1 mail in voting for the country feds takin over voters , OH yeah and so far 6% of the illegals coming into Texas have COVID ,,,,,, JUST BRILLIANT Originally Posted by rexdutchman
did anyone not see this coming???
Yeah , the idiots that voted for pudding and chief
its a shame that the family of Dr. Suess bent to pressure to remove some of his books that had racist stereotypes. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Can you explain to me, why it's a shame, to stop printing children's books, that contain racist stereotypes.

Please!
Can you explain to me, why it's a shame, to stop printing children's books, that contain racist stereotypes.

Please! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Why couldnt they have just made an image change that depicts a suitable "look"?
Why couldnt they have just made an image change that depicts a suitable "look"? Originally Posted by winn dixie
I don't know. Dr. Seuss' family made the call to stop printing the books, not me. Ask them!

Please! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
I don't know. Dr. Seuss' family made the call to stop printing the books, not me. Ask them! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Pot and Kettle

member that show "you got punked"?
Pot and Kettle

member that show "you got punked"? Originally Posted by winn dixie
What the fuck are you talking about?

You manipulated my last two posts, and then stated this?

Again, what the fuck are you talking about?