Why Gift Cards Not Cash?

One reason for the want of gift cards is no one wants to go through airport security with a large wad of cash. In addition a number of banks are giving certain types of customers with primarily cash deposits grief. It's not about the size of the deposit, but the frequency. Closing accounts, additional paperwork, or putting a hold on the deposit are some of the tactics. Originally Posted by hounddog
Good point, a few travelling girls I know take some cash and turn it into money orders, Walmart, Target, Post Office etc will do this for a small fee. That cuts down on the bulk of a lot of bills.
In my book, cash is king.

Sometimes I will tip out to an Indy with a gift card for a restant. . . . for an AMP session with a coffee cord.
I like giving her a pocket full of comdoms after she ask me if got a condom I say I like better with out so does bbfs, then at end of season I give her the package of comdoms pocket.
  • BLM69
  • 06-01-2023, 10:36 PM
I prefer cash, only gift card as a tip or deposits. Originally Posted by VeronicaTurbay
Deposits and tips? LMAO
It's true that cash transactions offer a certain level of anonymity and security. However, there are reasons why some providers prefer alternative forms of payment.
When it comes to online payments, they can be more convenient for businesses to process and track. It helps with record-keeping and reduces the risk of counterfeit money. As for gift cards, they can be a popular choice because they allow recipients to choose their preferred items or services. It's like giving a customized gift, such as a custom name necklace. It's essential to be cautious and only make payments through reputable channels.
Anything done online leaves an e-trail with the ID of b oth parties available. The mere act of transferring funds online is evidence of the Hobby Transaction to LE or a divorce lawyer.

I will keep my tin-foil hat on and stay with cash only.
I have one public utility and two commercial businesses I frequent that have a surcharge for using plastic.
I use gift cards but only for deposits.. not for the full amount.