Experts: 100% death rate for baby killer whales along West Coast

"100% percent death rates for people"

It's not about whether. It's about when and how.

And for a LIBERAL administration then one seems "selectively discriminant" in its focus.

Would it make a difference if the Iranians were eating the Pacific fish?
Death panels for whales?
Death panels for whales? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"Shi no paneru" ........ 死のパネル
Gnad, I see your point, but please understand that the FDA and EPA don't exist to protect the people, they exist to protect Monsanto and Big Oil.
Higher levels of radiation IS being reported in the oceanic food chain of the pacific:

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/...radiation.html Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Did you read this link? Where's the follow up report? Seems like the blogpost is just a cherry picked collection of scare phrases.

This is interesting...

The bluefin spawn off Japan, and many migrate across the Pacific Ocean. Tissue samples taken from 15 bluefin caught in August, five months after the meltdowns at Fukushima Daiichi, all contained reactor byproducts cesium-134 and cesium-137 at levels that produced radiation about 3% higher than natural background sources.

3% higher than natural background sources. What does that mean? I'm assuming it means very minute traces of increased radiation in the fish. Hardly alarming.