Encounter: Jia The new Blue Lady

Jia has alot of untapped potential. If she hangs in this business long enough we will get to experience that.... Originally Posted by Ghostrider
PeterBota must be seething, LOL.. he is watching right now, Banned, and unable to post. he hates that you aren't pumping up Jia, he is the proverbial fish out of water when he sees honest posting.

I could not say it better.. Jia has a lot of untapped potential.. she showed some of it in my session, the underlying skills are there. Jia just needs to get more comfortable with the process and flow, and that will reasonably come with time. meanwhile she is young and cute, very possibly the youngest in AMPville.
Agreed. Those breasts were fresh and ready
  • Aoi
  • 01-21-2020, 08:59 PM
Jia has looks that make up for anything she may lack. You can always get better but looking good is a gift
She can only improve and got the body to back that up. Question is. Will she?
She can only improve and got the body to back that up. Question is. Will she? Originally Posted by Ghostrider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKQvRZ4JJ00

• Aoi
  • 01-23-2020, 12:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKQvRZ4JJ00

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That sucks!! N
  • Aoi
  • 01-23-2020, 09:31 PM
Shit, and I just read a case was discovered im America
College Station. I was reading up on it. Nothing to really worry about now
  • Aoi
  • 01-24-2020, 10:40 AM
College station is in Tx. It’s already out this far?
its a funny thing with K Girls.. we generally want spinners and thin-types, but I'll be damned if the "meatier" and thicker types don't satisfy beyond our expectations. I'll raise my hand to the question "do you prefer a spinner?" every time, but I see a thick Korean and think "what a nice change of direction"!
Originally Posted by Chung Tran
It is only reasonable that fat girls have to work harder to please.

It is hard to get the old dick up around fat chicks - so they have to work it hard.
PeterBota must be seething, LOL.. he is watching right now, Banned, and unable to post. he hates that you aren't pumping up Jia, he is the proverbial fish out of water when he sees honest posting.

I could not say it better.. Jia has a lot of untapped potential.. she showed some of it in my session, the underlying skills are there. Jia just needs to get more comfortable with the process and flow, and that will reasonably come with time. meanwhile she is young and cute, very possibly the youngest in AMPville. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Damn - the youngest in Ampville - so she is 35?
Thanks for this good info on the new girl.
  • Aoi
  • 01-25-2020, 03:11 PM
It is only reasonable that fat girls have to work harder to please.

It is hard to get the old dick up around fat chicks - so they have to work it hard. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Ain't no fat girls in the amp scene. Thicc maybe but not fat