Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

FOUND IT!
Is there a boobie prize? Originally Posted by kinkyorca
Please be more specific? Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
being specific would help. based on question not being specific

Boobie prizes are at the soul discretion of the performers and how much they want to entertain or offend the attendees. Boobie prizes are also allowed for the purpose of coercing/garnering votes for Top/Best Performer of Ban-a-palooza 2015.

updated Ban-a-palooza 2015 info - shirts and bras are not required at the festival

Ban Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
yes? question? statement? there are 8 performers.
its kind of a tie between LOTO, and Wrecksop. I have never seen grown men unravel so quickly and completely in any internet forum I have been a part of, it makes me question this whole generation....in my day.....
Where the hell is Dorian when you need him????

Gotta be WTF! The others have probably all been banned before (and will be again). But WTF's slip-up came as something of a surprise, even though he can out-cunty just about any other fucktard or hooktard. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
It was a change in the reference plane. They needed to get him for something...for which they couldn't, under their free-speech philosophy....so, they got him for that.

^^What^^ he^^ said^^
Swampdude, you do know that DG is on the list... right?
It was a change in the reference plane. They needed to get him for something...for which they couldn't, under their free-speech philosophy....so, they got him for that. Originally Posted by Sarunga
Not a fan of WTF. Watched him following CD around (whom I love dearly) to the point of stalking. Commenting, rudely, on her every post. It made me want to reach through my monitor and bitchslap the guy. (not to be taken figuratively, but a statement of frustration) Glad that one is gone...
Any other stalkers on the list, good riddance to you as well...
its kind of a tie between LOTO, and Wrecksop. I have never seen grown men unravel so quickly and completely in any internet forum I have been a part of, it makes me question this whole generation....in my day..... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
I'm still waiting on a confirmation LOTO actually got a ban. that one has me skeptical until I read it from a mod. (even then it's only 75% believable)

as for wreckshop, he actually took some massive dings throwing himself soo low that it could have been a perfect setup but then somehow he knocked himself out also. can't decide if it's like pulling on the rope in a tug of war and then letting go so the other team falls on their ass and somehow having his foot caught in the rope or if it was more like he sidestepped Dorthy when she went to push him in the pool but she still managed to grab him and pull him in. something along those lines.

I would imagine most other internet forums aren't quite like this one.

moving on, come on veterans, fill the rest of us in. has then been another mass banning in the past? is 8 the most so far? or what is the record? funniest bans? give us some stories! heck, modtown, you can chime in to! just throw us some stats.

also girls, help a boob guy out and let's see some Ban-a-palooza wild and free top shots minus the shirts and bras! kick up the fun a notch! heck, write Ban-a-palooza 2015 on some boobs! lol I remember thinking how bad ass it was at lollapalooza seeing the girls topless, usually with the two pieces of black tape covering their nips. oh boy, good times! thought that was the shit not to mention I couldn't believe it was happening and I was there to see. ha, ha
I'm still waiting on a confirmation LOTO actually got a ban. that one has me skeptical until I read it from a mod. (even then it's only 75% believable)

as for wreckshop, he actually took some massive dings throwing himself soo low that it could have been a perfect setup but then somehow he knocked himself out also. can't decide if it's like pulling on the rope in a tug of war and then letting go so the other team falls on their ass and somehow having his foot caught in the rope or if it was more like he sidestepped Dorthy when she went to push him in the pool but she still managed to grab him and pull him in. something along those lines.

I would imagine most other internet forums aren't quite like this one.

moving on, come on veterans, fill the rest of us in. has then been another mass banning in the past? is 8 the most so far? or what is the record? funniest bans? give us some stories! heck, modtown, you can chime in to! just throw us some stats.

also girls, help a boob guy out and let's see some Ban-a-palooza wild and free top shots minus the shirts and bras! kick up the fun a notch! heck, write Ban-a-palooza 2015 on some boobs! lol I remember thinking how bad ass it was at lollapalooza seeing the girls topless, usually with the two pieces of black tape covering their nips. oh boy, good times! thought that was the shit not to mention I couldn't believe it was happening and I was there to see. ha, ha Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG

there aren't any forums like this, but Wreckshop, and Lotto, completely lost it here,
its amazing what grown ass men will post to make themselves look better to a certain audience...
I actually found wreckshop's posts pretty entertaining. I have no clue why some of you fuckedtards took anything he said seriously and bothered arguing with him. All that's left are the same boring asstards who post 500 times a day but your posts aren't even worth reading. That's evident because all you can figure out to talk about are the people who got banned.

I would like to know one thing though. How in the FUCK do you get banned for something you supposedly did "offboard"?

For instance suppose me and hardhat like to meetup at chicas and bang bitches in between dollar beers and shots of wild turkey. Then one day I find out he barebacked my atf so I text him saying the next time I see him I'm gonna whack him over the head with a 9 iron. All he has to do is forward that threatening text to an eccie mod and get me banned? Is that how it works?
there aren't any forums like this, but Wreckshop, and Lotto, completely lost it here,
its amazing what grown ass men will post to make themselves look better to a certain audience... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Let's recap these two quickly, shall we? LOTO was posting about a coven of witchwhores, being pimped by WU and some nameless modtards.
Wreckshop posted about being gang raped in an African prison and contracting HIV in the process.
How could this possibly make them "look better" to any audience?
They just look BAT SHIT CRAZY to me... Both of them.
I actually found wreckshop's posts pretty entertaining. I have no clue why some of you fuckedtards took anything he said seriously and bothered arguing with him. All that's left are the same boring asstards who post 500 times a day but your posts aren't even worth reading. That's evident because all you can figure out to talk about are the people who got banned.

I would like to know one thing though. How in the FUCK do you get banned for something you supposedly did "offboard"?

For instance suppose me and hardhat like to meetup at chicas and bang bitches in between dollar beers and shots of wild turkey. Then one day I find out he barebacked my atf so I text him saying the next time I see him I'm gonna whack him over the head with a 9 iron. All he has to do is forward that threatening text to an eccie mod and get me banned? Is that how it works? Originally Posted by Bombay
Please use a wood, going for distance here. Nine iron would only hurt a lil...pfff. But threats of violence and threats of outing are two different things. An off board threat of violence is a matter for the police to handle, and the way guys talk shit online it wouldn't have much weight to it. And unless your ATF's name was Julie, well then that matter is of no concern. Threats of outing are "nuclear in nature". Even an idle threat has to be dealt with with the same iron fist as an actual outing. A phone call between you and I, unless taped would be hard to prove. A text or email could easily be forwarded to Eccie staff. By nuclear I reckon they are referring to the devastation and also, once detonated there's no turning back. Can't unring the bell, can't put the bullet back in the gun. But the nuclear fallout from Hiroshima is just now clearing. And then come the tidal wave tsunami flooding the nuclear power plant. Once unleashed there's no telling what could happen next. Cue Godzilla as an exaggerated example.
Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm trying to apply common sense in the matter and not trying to do the mods job for them. Our entire lifestyle depends on being disconnected from our RW identities. Social scorn alone could be devastating to anyone involved. Loss of income, divorces, child custody... I'm certain there's more fallout but these come to mind first.
I actually found wreckshop's posts pretty entertaining. I have no clue why some of you fuckedtards took anything he said seriously and bothered arguing with him. All that's left are the same boring asstards who post 500 times a day but your posts aren't even worth reading. That's evident because all you can figure out to talk about are the people who got banned. Originally Posted by Bombay
a) must have missed the tantalizing threads from Bombay. I will look again to be sure.
b) here you are at the Festival reading and commenting on the same thing you're bashing? eh, Ban-a-palooza welcomes all kinds!

FYI, it's called having some fun. Ban-a-palooza would like to extend you an honorable mention but your entry form was early and didn't fall in with the mass ban. Bans before The Big Ban Theory were chosen not to be included.

For instance suppose me and hardhat like to meetup at chicas and bang bitches in between dollar beers and shots of wild turkey. Then one day I find out he barebacked my atf so I text him saying the next time I see him I'm gonna whack him over the head with a 9 iron. All he has to do is forward that threatening text to an eccie mod and get me banned? Is that how it works? Originally Posted by Bombay
maybe if you did read a little more you would see this was posed and asked (in a more simple form). DickEmDown stated it was above his pay grade (if he was understood correctly). no one else answered as to how enforcement/proof would work.

I seem to remember bringing you up to speed in several other threads. so I could ask why you would care to be brought up to speed on things you find boring and not worth reading? or ask why do I bother.

ok, don't be the party pooper at the festival please.

edit:
dammit Hardhat! I was fixing to crash! lol

They just look BAT SHIT CRAZY to me... Both of them. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
^ this! ha, ha!

Cue Godzilla Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
damn! we got Godzilla at the festival now? awesome!

ok, don't be the party pooper at the festival please. Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
LOL
He said poop...
  • Seedy
  • 03-29-2015, 03:38 AM

Originally Posted by Bombay
Outing someone off board carries a penalty when proven as well. As Dh has said there is now ZERO tolerance for that.
Points taste like chicken... banning, not so much. More like salsa.
How's that pollo en salsa taste, HV?