Mike is a waste of time.

Life can't be worth shit when chicks are calling you a "dumb dick" lmaooo
Why are so many of you bothered when a veteran member points out that this was the wrong forum for this type of thread? The OP has been on the site for years, so we would expect her to know where to post this type of content.

The alerts forum gets abused way too often with content that doesn't belong in it. It would help the staff a great deal if we didn't have to police the veterans of the boards. Mind your posting if you don't enjoy other members pointing out your mistakes. That goes for everyone.

Moved to Coed Discussions. Originally Posted by Matador
It's not what you say, it's how you say it.
He was rude plain and simple and I have no problem with anyone pointing out my mistakes,
Duke of G does it all the time. He is in no way rude about it EVER. A pain in my tushy but I'm sure I'm just as much of a pain.
Life can't be worth shit when chicks are calling you a "dumb dick" lmaooo Originally Posted by 7aurelius
Don't take "dumb dick" to personal.. unless you let your dick lead you to dumb shit.
Boltfan you need to freaking chill!

He wasted her time. She posted in the wrong area.

Im surprised it took you 40 minutes to find a misstep by someone.

Maybe you need to chill the fuck out. Originally Posted by Red Tex
Plus 1
Let's not go down this road Tara, shall we?
It's not what you say, it's how you say it.
He was rude plain and simple and I have no problem with anyone pointing out my mistakes,
G of Duke does it all the time. He is in no way rude about it EVER. A pain in my tushy but I'm sure I'm just as much of a pain. Originally Posted by Amillia_Winter
Christ this isn't an alert. How is this a danger to you because he is a time waster? Originally Posted by Boltfan
Color me confused. I can see how some members can see his post as blasphemous. I just don't see how that reply is rude, considering all the BS that we as mods have to moderate. That is a rather mild post.

Duke is a mod, Boltfan is not. And we move threads all the time, but it gets a bit old specifically in the alerts forum. And Amillia_Winter, I am not picking on you specifically. I know I haven't had to move threads by you until this one. My comment is more of a general observation of many posters who love to rush to the alerts section to add comments that add little to the original message and act indignant when someone else goes in a different direction.

This is my last post here since continuing this off topic conversations hijacks the original post, which it is an important bit of info.
Let's not go down this road Tara, shall we? Originally Posted by Boltfan
Lol.Please

Duke is a mod, Boltfan is not. And we move threads all the time, but it gets a bit old specifically in the alerts forum. And Amillia_Winter, I am not picking on you specifically. I know I haven't had to move threads by you until this one. My comment is more of a general observation of many posters who love to rush to the alerts section to add comments that add little to the original message and act indignant when someone else goes in a different direction.

This is my last post here since continuing this off topic conversations hijacks the original post, which it is an important bit of info. Originally Posted by Matador
Maybe he should be a mod. He doesn't mind policing the boards 24/7. If if bothers you so much to do it then give him your mod powers. Problem solved.
Where is that dang police emoticon!??
Let's not go down this road Tara, shall we? Originally Posted by Boltfan
Lol. This statement or question, whatever it is.. makes no sense.

And for someone who felt the need to make a post that a non alert thread was posted in alerts, you're derailing a thread.

Give me my police wand! Time to give out some spankings!

I think the point is we should all just chill out. This isn't supposed to be so serious!
Tara Evans and I have a Prime Directive. I leave her alone, she leaves me alone. Unless for some reason that prime directive was lifted and I wasn't notified we should generally be avoiding each other and not attempting to push each others buttons.

Tara is a smart girl and I am sure hasn't forgotten this fact. So like I said, let's not go down that road of interaction between each other.

I am positive it made sense to her, and wasn't intended to make sense to you Amelia.

As for being a mod, I have zero interest. And I am sure ownership feels the same about asking me to be a mod too.
You really think you have followed the rules boltfan on leaving me alone? I can think of at least a dozen threads where you have brought up my name in one way or another. But hey it is what it is. And Bolt being a mod? I just spit my drink. Now back to the thread.
Have a good nite:-)
Please RTM them if you have issue.

Have a good evening.
He wasted her time. If you make an appointment with someone you need to keep it.
He wasted her time. If you make an appointment with someone you need to keep it. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
100% agree with you. The issue is this was originally posted as an alert rather than simply a fucktard being a moron and wasting her time.
He wasted her time. If you make an appointment with someone you need to keep it. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
+1 and if you can't keep it you find a way to compensate her for her time.

That's just the right thing to do.