EROS

I think for the most part Dallas guys use p411& Eccie.
Of course u have to take the plunge for yourself... Every girl gets different results
Thank you all fo responses, decision time lol
eros is a bad bet from a guy's point of view mostly rip offs Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
...before moving to Texas...Eros was THE resource for someone like me...who woke up in a different city every week.

My experience: It is full of rip offs and criminals. I reported blatant extortion and thievery to the management and got pissed on.

Eccie is a community...Eros is for digital street walkers.

You have it damn good here, darlin'. Eccie and P411 make the best combo since bacon and eggs. No need to add Fruit Loops to the mix.
Don't get me wrong, I love Eccie and P411-- but why does everyone feel the incessant need to cyber-kiss their asses? Even Gina will tell you that the P is just ONE tool in the toolbox both for advertising and screening!!

Here is my take on Eros. If you are in DFW and NEVER travel--- probably not too terribly worth the time/money. If you are a traveler, or market yourself in the 300+ an hour club here in DFW... or are part of a smaller niche...its worth the shot. It does garner the attentions of business travelers, so if you are not comfy with old school screening---- its probably not for you. But consider this-- the featured advertising spots on P411 are what... 350 credits a month? That's $350. Every lady has a different comfort level with advertising budgets-- keep yours in mind when deciding where to throw your advertising dollars.

If you travel to the East Coast... particularly Metro DC or Metro NYC... I'd call you a fool for not at least utilizing a visiting ad with them. One of the better venues for that particular area. Chicago is also popular, but a bit dangerous-- as is Vegas.
I love GFE
I was going to give a good reason not to use EROS but then I looked at Farrari's pics an forgot what I was going to say......

You are one gorgeous lady! Originally Posted by Clouddancer
I was going to say something about you not being able to remember what you were going to say, then I saw her pictures and I ALSO forgot about what I was going to say!

I posted last month to give it a try. I agree that you do get a lot of non-verifiable clients,but also get good ones as well. You will find a lot of traveling business men do use that site( usually have them send me photo of id) to pre-screen. Also, couples who love to use that site as well. IMO I think it is worth it. You should give it a try, as long as you stick to your guns on screening,you can strike gold..LOL
I was going to give a good reason not to use EROS but then I looked at Farrari's pics an forgot what I was going to say......

You are one gorgeous lady! Originally Posted by Clouddancer
I was going to say something about you not being able to remember what you were going to say, then I saw her pictures and I ALSO forgot about what I was going to say!

Originally Posted by adistantsecond
She is very gorgeous, wait what was this thread about again? lol jk