Daily west Texas weather report

Is pistolero actually mallorydoll? Originally Posted by jw4591
Remember the guidelines

• #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. , start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums.
  • #4 - Blatant insults toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling,
Chesty was passing people on his hoveround last winter in a a foot of snow. BTW... Whats the weight limit on that thing? Or more to the point how many ladies can you fit on there with you?

75 is even slow for dirt roads around the Burgh... Just saying.
That is just the damn speed limit on the two lane roads.
85 is the suggested speed limit on the bigger roads.
Dust is what is created by the collisions of Texas trucks with tumbleweeds.
Chili meat is what is created when you hit a deer. We have a LOT of chili meat.
I usually take a siesta while driving 75mph.

Deer chili, another Texas gourmet dish. No need to prepare it. It's already cooked after laying on the asphalt in 120 heat for ten minutes.
A recent quote from a source who will remain nameless from a location which will also remain nameless "I saw a deer on the side of the road, all bloated with its legs sticking up in the air and thought of Indys."
In that commentary deer is interchangeable with:
cow, mule, horse....
A recent quote from a source who will remain nameless from a location which will also remain namelss "I saw a deer on the side of the road, all bloated with its legs sticking up in the air and thought of Indys." Originally Posted by amishgangster
Yeah, sorta like your last review.
Yeah, sorta like your last review. Originally Posted by bambino
That would be aged kangaroo
Chili meat is what is created when you hit a deer. We have a LOT of chili meat. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
We have alot of roadkill up here too. 1 in 62 people in PA hits a deer. We are a high risk state. Not all the venison is only good for chili. Depends on how hard it's hit and where at, and what it is hit by. The last time I picked up a roadkill I was on my way to work and I passed this pickup truck pulled off the side of the road. Noticed in my mirror he had only 1 parking light on in front. It was still dark. He just hit a buck and was waiting for daylight so he could continue on his way to work, grille and headlights were smashed. I turned around and went back to see if he needed any help. he confirmed he just hit a deer, truck was OK except for headlights. I asked him if the deer was dead and he said yes and and pointed out where it was laying. I asked him if he was going to take it and he said no he didn't want it. I went to work about 2 miles away and sent a couple of my guys back to get the deer. They brought it back, we field dressed it and hung it from the crane. Called the game commission and told them I have a roadkill, and if they wanted the antlers. They said no and gave me a permit #. One of my guys butchered it and we got alot of good steaks and chops. Nothing wrong with roadkill if it's as fresh as this example. I hate seeing this food go to waste.
Remember the guidelines

• #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. , start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums.
  • #4 - Blatant insults toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling,
Originally Posted by Pistolero
What is needed IS a thread where these are the requirements to post
I've run into more (people) in computerland that need to grow a pair or stay outta my GAY room
Did chesty take his meds and think he was a mod again?
74 degrees and slight northerly wind at 30.
I understand the northerly wind is just a big fart from Mexico.
I understand the northerly wind is just a big fart from Mexico. Originally Posted by bambino
Mexico is south of us. West of T2D.

Buy a fucking compass.
Mexico is south of us. West of T2D.

Buy a fucking compass. Originally Posted by Pistolero
bam is too cheap to buy a compass.................. he just waits til he gets a hard on and goes where ever it points..................... I guess thats why he usually just stands still