TV presenter punched live on air during protest

Thank you TM - I have never endorsed violent behavior. That is the province of extremists - and there are those on right and left sides.

You, on the other hand, have clearly endorsed Anti-Semitic Racism and violence against Jewish and other peoples.
The above is a Lie, , uncalled for, a personal attack, and despicable. Originally Posted by oeb11
Name one time I have endorsed violence against a Jew or anyone else. Commenting on what others have done is not an endorsement. You are a hateful little man
Was his Mother Lollipop Hankering? aka LP Hankering. Originally Posted by themystic
Put the lollipops down and step away. Your hallucinations and delusions will subside when you quit sucking.
Put the lollipops down and step away. Your hallucinations and delusions will subside when you quit sucking. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Did you pick up your Mothers lip gloss?. She said chap stick would be fine. She only has 2 customers left. She said to heat up dinner in the Microwave cause she might be late. Ive never seen a woman who loved her work so much
Did you pick up your Mothers lip gloss?. She said chap stick would be fine. She only has 2 customers left. She said to heat up dinner in the Microwave cause she might be late. Ive never seen a woman who loved her work so much Originally Posted by themystic
It's obvious you haven't quit sucking yet. Put the lollipops down and step away. Your hallucinations and delusions will subside when you quit sucking.
It's obvious you haven't quit sucking yet. Put the lollipops down and step away. Your hallucinations and delusions will subside when you quit sucking. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I really thank Trumps economy for making it possible for your Mom to get a job so quickly. After she was fired from the sperm bank for drinking on the job, things looked bad. Your Mom definitely benefited from the trickle down effect, ( mainly on her chin) of the tax break for the rich. We all knew that Lollipop Hankering would do whatever she had to to support her little boy IB.
I really thank Trumps economy for making it possible for your Mom to get a job so quickly. After she was fired from the sperm bank for drinking on the job, things looked bad. Your Mom definitely benefited from the trickle down effect, ( mainly on her chin) of the tax break for the rich. We all knew that Lollipop Hankering would do whatever she had to to support her little boy IB. Originally Posted by themystic
Put the lollipops down and step away. Your hallucinations and delusions will subside when you quit sucking.
I B, I don't think your admonition is working
I B, I don't think your admonition is working Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Neither did Mueller's $30 million report concluding that there was no collusion between Team Trump and the Russians. Some individuals are beyond remediation.
I B, I don't think your admonition is working Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The lollipop defense is his best strategy
The lollipop defense is his best strategy Originally Posted by matchingmole
thesoroistic...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljE0ZjSYvCY Originally Posted by Redhot1960
Was that a black man defending President Trump's honor?!???
Was that a black man defending President Trump's honor?!??? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Trump has honor? That would be newsworthy
trolls, moles and shitposters. what has ECC become?

BAHHAHHAAHAHAHAAAAAAA

thank you valued troll!