What makes your provider more FUCKABLE ??

depends on my mood but a if I am looking for a repeat gal, I need some foreplay, I need to get my motor running, so she must be a good kisser and good at making out,
Fun2come: you have the brains ....I have the Tantra chair ....let's rock it!!

love the term Sapio Sexual !! Intelligence is very important, connecting at the intellectual level....good pillow talk........all those sexy brains !!!
And why havent WE met lol we have the three things in common lol

Original question: What makes your provider more FUCKABLE ??

Answer: Money

All joking aside.........tattoos and long hair do it for me! Originally Posted by atxbrad
They have to be breathing, that is very important to me, after that its all good...
Fun2come: you have the brains ....I have the Tantra chair ....let's rock it!! Originally Posted by Monica Austin
Well, you got one up on me and it will
For me, it is a provider who thoroughly enjoys her work and being with me (or, more realistically, gives off a great impression of that). Another thing that I have VERY seldom found (although I will grant, I am not a very experienced hobbyist) - a woman who not only offers msog, but actively works to make sure that I get aroused again to partake. I think the two observations are linked, but the second being a manifestation of the first. Intelligence is a great turn on though, as well.
Luvdatpuddy: you need to cum see me !!
WOW... That is a wide open question... Someone who is willing perhaps??? LOL!

What I look for or LOVE to see...and what gets my motor running...

I am a leg man and in particular a calf man, so I like a strong well defined calf...
Love defined abs (not to much though...just a touch. You know what they say you always want what you don't have! LOL! Never had a six pack...used to be thin and quite well built but I never had a six pack...never dated a girl with abs like that either...so, now I look for that! LOL!)
Love LONG hair and prefer it straight...
Beautiful face and a GREAT SMILE are always nice...
Intelligent and a great conversationalist is great too...
Always been a big fan of Blonde's but I also love Asain women...
Big Blue eyes are nice...

I could go on and on, but I'll stop there...that is more than enough fantasy girl dreaming for the day!
For me, it's more than just the physical stuff... Don't get me wrong, I'll get off on the pohysical stuff, regardless of external factors, but when a provider has that little something extra, she separates herself.

And it's hard to put my finger on that little 'extra something"!

It has to do with confidence, enthusiasm, comfort with themselves... Any girl with a gash and a pair of tits can get a guy off (the truth is, if a guy is calling you, he's already horny AND attracted to you physically- so the mechanics are in place).

I'm also a sapiosexual, so an intellectual girl that can engage in a thoughtful and intelligent conversation is about as good as it gets for me! Originally Posted by Devildog79
+1
Well, I guess I came too soon, that's why I require MSOG, lol
OK, Monica really got me thinking, and having found my 2nd brain cell just recently in a roller coaster while hanging up side down, which had stored the memories of my not to short life with way too infrequent sexual encounters, here is the FINAL answer:
Respect !

The best frucking was when I had respect for the lady, because then and only then it becomes SPECIAL.

That makes me a ?"veneratio-path"?
Good question. If she has tits and walks upright works for me.
1. The eyes. They have to say something; could be promise, could be smolder, could be twinkling at the surprise she's about to unleash, but the eyes must talk to me.
2. Kissing. (Jane, take note; you asked me recently why I haven't kissed YOU, so when we do, here's what to expect). I'm not just talking about light or deep kissing, although heavy duty making out is a must; I'm talking about kissing the neck, the earlobes, the eyelids, the face, the wrists, hands, fingers, pretty much anywhere on the body should be fair game for kisses. Slow, lingering kisses that impart as much pleasure as they take.
3. The whole body experience. Regardless of size or shape, if she molds her body to mine, in conjunction with the message in the eyes and the urgency in the kisses, then she's eminently fuckable and I will keep coming back for more.
Great question... Since my "list" is in the crapper, we're gonna have to rectify that! Originally Posted by Devildog79
Yes, yes we will!
NO TAN!!! There's nothing worse than a fake tan On a person who should be white!
ReAL TITS B-C CUP (*no teeth braces)
Sapiosexual, really? Frankly, a critique of Euclidean relativity is not a big turn on for me. I hope all black rimmed glasses and pocket protectors are checked at the door.

Just provide a relaxed, entertaining atmosphere making the guy genuinely welcome.