Encounter: Summer at serenity

So I assume $50 plus $50 for tip or do you guys go less? I have been to Thai and they are hit or miss. I used to go to Koyoto but I am lucky to be in that area once a month now. I live near Bridgeville so I am intriqued by this place. Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
Go less. Stop this ridiculous amp tip inflation. I do $30 max. And that's if they have a good attitude. Kyoto is a whorehouse, not an amp, so it has a different price regimen.
$80 isn't bad. Any hint at more than your normal rub and tug? I remember the prior Bridgeville amp would let things slide a lot
[QUOTE=The Midnight Rambler;1060827062]

Well you bit me on the ass with that one Dog. MFer?!?!? You must be worried about your name calling. Originally Posted by Dogface78
I ain't worried, it's descriptive of you, this isn't the first time this has come up and you keep insisting that you can get ROS through posting when it is plainly written for you to read. Then you try to tell me that you got premium access that way also, when it is plain to see that you of course did not! So yes "stupid MFer" is an apt description!
$80 isn't bad. Any hint at more than your normal rub and tug? Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
C'mon man. That's private or PM info. It's very unlikely and shouldn't be discussed publicly anyway. They've only been open a few months. Why don't you just go there and write a review afterwards?
I likely will go there. I was waiting to hear more before taking the shot though. Back when this was ASPD I had written reviews and for whatever reason half would count and half wouldn't. I have pretty much given up on writing them. If I see someone decent I let people know. If I see trouble I let people know. I had issues with a provider and she bated me into posting her info which led to me being banned for 6 months. I learned my lesson though
How is the rub down there? As in the massage? If im paying the entry fee, I at least want the basics done right.
C'mon man. That's private or PM info. It's very unlikely and shouldn't be discussed publicly anyway. They've only been open a few months. Why don't you just go there and write a review afterwards? Originally Posted by lustylad
Yes mother.