Hey there ladies & gents friendly advice needed

A real man always does, when asked. Otherwise we know enough to stfu and simply listen. There are just too few of us. Originally Posted by Mythos

Easy Mythos, sister chapel has gender identity issues ...
I vote no. I love little boobies.
Another no from me as well , unless they start sagging .
I prefer the natural look and more on the smaller side.
No, you're HOT already and don't need them!
Don't do it
Easy Mythos, sister chapel has gender identity issues ... Originally Posted by pyramider

Kaitlyn,

The general population guys have voted. We like the firecracker just the way she is. Now, what does she say?

Positive points. You get a monthish of bonus clientele while the girlfriends are changing bandages and massaging coco butter on their new lady additions. Climate change will not factor in a new way for you and the savings account stays full. This is car and truck buying season.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Stay natural!!!!
Damn okay lol I see now that the majority votes no. That's good to hear
Kait im 105lbs as well and im not getting them. I wanted to but nah. I dont want to look unnatural and by being so tiny in frame thats excatly how they would look. I did go for a consultation once and the dr said im full enough to wear i have clevage blah blah so if it did do it i couldnt go to big. Either way its up to u darlin' let me know how it all turns out. *xoxoxo kammye* Originally Posted by Kammye
Yeah I wondered that myself I'm so tiny could my skin even stretch to a large size? It's nice hearing from you it feels like it's been a while since I don't live in houston anymore but it's always awesome to see your posts kammye

You know you don't have to get implants any longer to enhance your breasts. I used my own fat and had my implants taken out. I love my new naturals. Google Fat Transfer. I had fun gaining weight for my surgery. Cains Chicken will put it on ya. Good luck with your decision. Originally Posted by R.M.
That sounds too good to be true! I would have to get some fat on me to move around first
Fuck it is guess I'll stay a member of the itty-bitty titty committee for a while
Fuck it is guess I'll stay a member of the itty-bitty titty committee for a while Originally Posted by KaitlynDior

Forever!!!
Yawn...same attention thread, different city...I guess the many daily ISO's replies aren't going well for this crew...daddy must be getting mad.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1732093&highlight=
  • cr76
  • 11-22-2016, 05:07 AM
Fuck it is guess I'll stay a member of the itty-bitty titty committee for a while Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Forever!!! Originally Posted by charcoal
This
Yawn...same attention thread, different city...I guess the many daily ISO's replies aren't going well for this crew...daddy must be getting mad.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1732093&highlight= Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

I asked this in dallas yes but I care about the opinion of houston gents too I am here 50% of the time. So exuuuuuuuuuuse me if I like to be active and mingle on the board like damn & your accusations and rumors are getting old I'm not going to keep going back and forth with you. Anyone that has seen me before knows what it is, you surely DON'T.
Agree! Stay you!