Review: Plano Deb

I think everyone wants a piece of the pie. Send me the number when you can.
Guys.........I live in East Texas.....can someone , please provide her contact infiormation..
we need some luving, too
  • hd
  • 05-26-2011, 08:36 AM
What's the diff pm'ing for her contact info if everyone wants it? why not just post it? I might be interested if a pic was available?
I had fun with her, but I'm not sure I would see her again. Her electronic monitoring ankle bracelet makes me a little uncomfortable.
Ok Gentlemen....She just gave me the go ahead to post her number...972-537-6285

She will send pics that are a little blurry but you'll get a general idea of what she looks like.
Neiman posted the number and pics weeks ago on a thread. I have gotten probably 100 pm's for info that i have responded to most. Just search...it is all there. Btw. Ankle bracelet is off now. Lol
Seeing her tonite...incall has changed locations though. Not quite as convenient but I do like the three pics she texted. Will be a fun visit I'm thinking!
Please PM me her # and rate.
Neiman posted the number and pics weeks ago on a thread. I have gotten probably 100 pm's for info that i have responded to most. Just search...it is all there. Btw. Ankle bracelet is off now. Lol Originally Posted by SKL1973

I don't see the pics anywhere despite searching, care to share a link?