Which turns you on more?

• Mokoa
  • 09-03-2010, 03:49 PM
A peek down her blouse or a peek up her skirt? Originally Posted by Amy411
For me it is both. I cannot choose one over the other.
Without a doubt up the skirt.......one of my favor things is to run my hands up under a skirt1
A peak down the blouse got me married and then divorced. Costly peak. Lesson learned. Still peaking, but...
Please, a tease of up the skirt for me!
I am enticed by both: sometimes the tits get me, sometimes, the nether regions up the legs. A miniskirt helps...
Down the blouse...for sure. I just love going out and getting my pedicure every two weeks...they wear the most loose fitting shirts! I try my best not to let it show too much that I get sucked into their cleavage, but sometimes I see that nervous tug when they pull thier shirts back up.
Definitely up the skirt for me. I love to watch girl with bubble butt in tight skirt.
Of course I am just a little odd but my fav is the side-shot boob-peek. Either through a loose fitting blouse sleeve or when the lady wears a loose tank top with no sleeves (a wife-beater)!

P.S. Hi Amy, I'm so glad you took my advice and joined our group here!
LEAVE IT TO CLEAVAGE
P.S. Hi Amy, I'm so glad you took my advice and joined our group here! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
You brought Amy to us??
Thank you sweetie! We need more ladies like her!
Ah, a peek down the blouse; and if caught and given a knowing little smile; heaven..... Originally Posted by runswithscissors
Yeap, perfection!
Up the skirt/dress for me. It seems to be more of a private area than the top side. Even when I'm in public say, at Wallyworld, if I see an attractive female (regardless of age) in a skirt/dress, I cant help but wondering what she's wearing underneath, and how beautiful the view is.

In places like restaurants where there's seating, I'm always on the lookout for getting a peek up the tunnel of love, especially in light colored fabrics.

I love thighs in skirts and dresses.
how about sheer blouse no bra!! just the thought of whats under that blouse
I just wanted to thank all of you for your responses! Thanks for bein friendly and nice it is always appreciated!
Amy
Thank you baby! It is nice to finally join in!

Of course I am just a little odd but my fav is the side-shot boob-peek. Either through a loose fitting blouse sleeve or when the lady wears a loose tank top with no sleeves (a wife-beater)!

P.S. Hi Amy, I'm so glad you took my advice and joined our group here! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser