Trump pulls out of the Iowa debate!

Bozo
Trump suffers from Affluenza if he ca't get his way he won't play.
I do not know what your standard for ugly but by most standards , Megan ain't fugly! Originally Posted by WTF
He prolly has a blow up doll of Barbara Mikulski, one of Shrillary and one of Rachel Madcow. So he has to slam any non-lying liberal woman just on principal ( like lying libs HAVE any principals ! )
Can't wait for President Trump (cough, hack) to opt out of an economic summit, treaty negotiation or SOTU because they might ask him tough questions...

He's SO fit to be POTUS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!
  • WTF
  • 01-27-2016, 11:25 AM
He prolly has a blow up doll of Barbara Mikulski, one of Shrillary and one of Rachel Madcow. So he has to slam any non-lying liberal woman just on principal ( like lying libs HAVE any principals ! ) Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Gay Rey, the next time you make sense and are able to follow a linear thought process , will be your first.
  • WUWT
  • 01-27-2016, 12:13 PM
Can't wait for President Trump (cough, hack) to opt out of an economic summit, treaty negotiation or SOTU because they might ask him tough questions...

He's SO fit to be POTUS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
ask him is he afraid of american woman because ... they talk back or not his employee?
  • WUWT
  • 01-27-2016, 12:16 PM
Those Palin girls need to teach their men how to pull out. Daughter has two kids from different baby daddy and Sara wound up with one mentally challenged like LexusLiar. Originally Posted by WTF

who is this lexusliar or do you mean lexuslover?
  • DSK
  • 01-27-2016, 12:51 PM
who is this lexusliar or do you mean lexuslover? Originally Posted by WUWT
Why do you ask, Assup?

Why another handle?
  • DSK
  • 01-27-2016, 12:52 PM

He's SO fit to be POTUS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
All that he asks for is fair treatment....
All that he asks for is fair treatment.... Originally Posted by DSK
All he asked for was to pick the moderators.
I think it's a bad move. But then again, I thought he has already made some bad moves. Doesn't seem to matter.
The Murdock press release that caused the hul·la·ba·loo...

hul·la·ba·loo <--- for Yekim
ˌhələbəˈlo͞o,ˈhələbəˌlo͞o/Submit
nouninformal
a commotion; a fuss.
"remember all the hullabaloo over the golf ball?"
synonyms: fuss, commotion, hue and cry, uproar, outcry, clamor, storm, furor, hubbub, ruckus, brouhaha; More

FOX NEWS: “We learned from a secret back channel that the Ayatollah and Putin both intend to treat Donald Trump unfairly when they meet with him if he becomes president. A nefarious source tells us that Trump has his own secret plan to replace the Cabinet with his Twitter followers to see if he should even go to those meetings.”

READ MORE ---> http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...news-response/

The Globalists will regret yesterday but I Thank Them!

! ! !
I have a back channel source that says Hillary will Bernie Sanders on stage after she loses the New Hampshire primary, rip out his heart, and feast on it while still beating. Something about "needing the power". After Hillary is taken out by a friend of Bill, Martin O'Malley will become the democrat nominee for president in 2016.
I'm glad Trump is doing this because it sets a precedent that will be useful during the general election because the Republicans can't afford another Candy Crowley moment.
hes fucking with them

now they have to restructure their questions no doubt

I'm sure theres time and planning that goes into it

if he shows last minute

megan fugly will have her head spinning Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I do not know what your standard for ugly but by most standards , Megan ain't fugly! Originally Posted by WTF

i'd spank her libtard ass, and then some!

she may be a libtard but she ain't fugly.

and yes it pains me to have to actually agree with WTF .. on anything.