Roberts...the new Kennedy??

Good for Chief Justice Roberts, a just justice.
If not the supreme court, then where? Originally Posted by grean
The Federal Gumment gets involved in a lot of issue that should be decided at the State level...States are supposed to have sovereignty in many situation the the Federal Gumment should keep the noses out of!!
It seems like this FUCK is trying to endear himself to the left!!
This is the shit that happens when you attend to many cocktail party and try and appeal to the Washington insiders!!
He is now the darling of the left...we get rid of Kennedy and pick up Roberts...fuck the Constitution and legislate from the bench...https://www.redstate.com/darth641/20...stice-roberts/https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0e01e32aaef0f Originally Posted by bb1961

Roberts said there were no Obama judges, or Trump judges. Did you get the memo?
Good for Chief Justice Roberts, a just justice. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Good to see you back...Wakeup hasn't been around in quite sometime.
You can save your constant RTMing to him!!
Jesus...reference post number 5 in this thread! Lol Originally Posted by WTF
That was after I brought it to your attention...good face saving though
Any OTHER ones you can find...Hummmmmm
Roberts said there were no Obama judges, or Trump judges. Did you get the memo? Originally Posted by bamscram
More of his nonsense...good try thought!!
If they aren't Presidents judges who's are they...you need to study up on nominating Supreme Court Judges...I didn't realize you were the far out of American political loop!!
You and TM must be roommates in the same cave...
Lifetime appointments....

When a right can either be expanded or restricted based on the politics of majority of the bench, to me that tells me the issue has no place in legislation, one way or the other.

Does the left have a view and the right another completely opposite view? If yes, void all legislation and leave it to citizens. Originally Posted by grean
The supreme Court is supposed to adjudicate Constitutional issue...it has since gone WAY beyond that!!
More of his nonsense...good try thought!! Originally Posted by bb1961

Then you aren't in the loop.
Then you aren't in the loop. Originally Posted by bamscram
You left out the MOST portent part of the post...I understand why
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2019, 04:48 PM
That was after I brought it to your attention...good face saving though
Any OTHER ones you can find...Hummmmmm Originally Posted by bb1961
Way more right wing loons posting in here than left wing loons.

it is a proportionality thing
Good for Chief Justice Roberts, a just justice. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are off to a good start...I'd say welcome back but you know I wouldn't mean it.
Way more right wing loons posting in here than left wing loons.

it is a proportionality thing
Originally Posted by WTF
Still waiting on you link to left wing loon posts...
You have to take the good with the bad. With a guy like CJ Roberts, you win some, you loose some.

In time, RBG will croak, then his “swing vote” will be a moot point.
I did. Vote stands. She told John Roberts what her vote was and they logged it Originally Posted by themystic

ftfy!

Mitch is not a supreme court justice. sheesh!
Shhhh...don't tell him that...he don't get out of this cave much!!