OH2

• BLM69
  • 03-25-2022, 02:32 PM
You have a way with words. However, you are correct. One does need to read to obtain their objective. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Why beat around the bush 😂
  • elk45
  • 03-25-2022, 03:03 PM
I still get the warning message
  • Crock
  • 03-25-2022, 03:05 PM
I still get the warning message Originally Posted by elk45
Same. I tried to log in twice, and was logged in to other accounts both times. I'm not trying again until everything is straightened out.
Oh dear. Seems its still down! Anyone know if somebody is working on it?
I believe the Russians have their top people working on it now
I am still getting the warning message
Typical DDOS (denial of service) attack usually only lasts up to 24/48 hours. This has been going on for weeks, suspect it’s something more. I thought OH2 was nice because it allowed pics without an up-sell to view them, reviews and other niceties that Eccie doesn’t seem to offer. I’ve read the bashing of the OH2 Mods, makes it seem like more of a turf war going on between Eccie and OH2. Guess it’s the same for Ford vs. Chevy too. I do miss the ability to more quickly browse ads and differentiate between Ft. Worth and Dallas providers. Guess all good things must sometime come to an end.
I don’t think there’s bad blood between eccie and oh2 management. Just guys who have been muzzled by one site or the other.

CK got WHACKED...
  • BLM69
  • 03-25-2022, 08:07 PM
Oh dear. Seems its still down! Anyone know if somebody is working on it? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Since the drama whores run his site, they're putting their heads together and they're confident that they'll figure it out by 2030
Since the drama whores run his site, they're putting their heads together and they're confident that they'll figure it out by 2030 Originally Posted by BLM69
Being an optimist I see
  • Kaiju
  • 03-25-2022, 10:50 PM
What’s eccie? Jk :-)
what's OH2? does that mean Other wHore 2?

i'm confused

bhahahahahahahaaaaa
what's OH2? does that mean Other wHore 2?

i'm confused

bhahahahahahahaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
OurHome2.Net. You didn't know that? When eccie had the brief shut down in 2018, people started setting up a profile on there. It's been said the layout of the site is not the best, but it does a have daily and week end lineup.
OurHome2.Net. You didn't know that? When eccie had the brief shut down in 2018, people started setting up a profile on there. It's been said the layout of the site is not the best, but it does a have daily and week end lineup. Originally Posted by adav8s28
He was kidding.