My First Time..

There is this website, nerve.com, and it has a section called "My First Time". (http://www.nerve.com/love-sex/my-first-time)
People write in about their first time having sex (obviously). I thought we could put a hobby spin to it. Tell me about both of your first times. Your first time ever and your first time in the hobby.
How old were you?
Where were you?
Who was it with?
What did you do?
How much did you pay?
Did you use protection?
How was it?

Tell me your's and I'll tell you mine

XOXO
JP Originally Posted by Jillian Price
How old were you?18
Where were you? In her bedroom (her parents were gone for the weekend)
Who was it with? High school sweetheart of two years
What did you do? Received a very rough blowjob before missionary
How much did you pay? 0
Did you use protection? Yes
How was it? Till this date, it was the best sexual experience I've ever had. I remember thinking ".....yeah, it does feel like warm apple pie"
First "hobby" experience was at a strip club. I had no idea about the market, so to speak, but was used to spending a lot for VIP and bottle service at Vegas night clubs. We were there to have fun so I was letting the benji's roll. Was with my SO, who was getting more action and attention than I was. All the girls there were having fun with us - cash plus drinks on us plus something fun/different = stripper magnets.

After about 20 minutes in the VIP, she and my SO are whispering some stuff, then a condom comes out and a moment later she's straddling me reverse cowgirl while my SO is eating her pussy.

They made each other cum several times in all kinds of positions while I served dutifully as the stunt cock.

Did not fuck my SO (one condom),but did switch between a few different girls that night who kept rotating in and out of our booth. I did not finish. We did not leave until the ugly lights came on and we were all kicked out. I fucked for three hours solid and we spent a few grand between us on bottles, VIP room time and tips.

When we were driving home, my SO says, "wow that was so much more fun and so much cheaper than just spending the evening at a Vegas nightclub! We should do this more often."

That was the beginning. We've learned a lot since then
  • Dingo
  • 04-24-2014, 10:43 PM
RL
How old were you? 19
Where were you? Girls Dorm at Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs, NY
Who was it with? Irish girl named Pat, Red Hair and Freckles
What did you do? Lots of making out, then slipped it it mish. she said she thought it was my thumb lol , wasn't sure we had really done it.
How much did you pay? a pizza
Did you use protection? no. She freaked a bit afraid she was going to get pregnant, she went to the nurse the next day and got the morning after pill. I spent the rest the weekend holding a waste basket for her to barf. I bought my first pkg of condoms that week.
How was it? It got better after that.

Hobby
How old were you? late thirties
Where were you? Michelle's Ranch off old I21
Who was it with? Courtney, she was a hot blond I picked out of the line up they did.
What did you do? BBBj, Doggie mish
How much did you pay? i had no idea how much they charged, offered her a lot money, she told me it was too much, going rate was 150 an hour. She gave me the 411 about playing the hobby, I lucked out and got the one with a heart of gold.
How was it? It was great, she was sweet , patience, beautiful best way start out.
First real experience....
I was fifteen or sixteen. It happened in a movie theatre and it was horrible.... It was over too fast and neither of us knew what we were doing... Horrible

First strip club experience....
It was a long time customer of mine. We always flirted and o had a huge crush on him. Still do! And he got me drunk before I was legal (imagine that) we got caught mid blow job and I got sent home for the day

First hobby experience....
It was a gentleman that recognized me from the strip club. Don't remember his real name, but I was so nervous that I almost canceled! I recognized him as soon as he walked through the door. Bbbj dart mcfs... The norm. He was very good at daty
Early 80s....13yrs old. Jacking off in our 2nd flr bathroom whilst looking at my sister and 3 of her hottie friends (15yr olds) lying out around our in ground pool.... Didn't realize one girl had come into the house and had come upstairs..... KB was a petite blonde and wore a yellow bikini.... She in the hallway watching me and literally came into the room and shut the door ... Initially had major shrinkage but related well as she untied her top and took junior in her hands... Sat up on the vanity as she gave me my 1st BJ and I got my first oppty to touch and suckle on boobies....she then instructed me to stay put as she went back out to tell the others she was going to shower and change. We ended up showering together and fucking cowgirl style. This was in early June right after school got out for summer vacation... This went on for 3 summers (sigh).... We reconnected probably 10 times over the last 30 yrs, the most recent being at my nephews wedding where, unbeknownst to me, she was the sales director for this upscale hotel in Boca. Kinda weirded me out as I ran into her with my SO and children.... You never forget your 1st time...
You never forget your 1st time... Originally Posted by Roothead
Tell me about it! A friend of mine is dating My First Time. When I go home to visit and go to the bar I see them out together. The first time I saw him since he graduated was at the going away party his girlfriend threw for me before I moved to Texas.
My first ,.,.,,. who cares? I'm thinking the next ought to be that cute Jillian Price chick!
NV brothel, just North of Vegas. I was smart enough to negotiate MSOG cause I was a young pup at 20 years young. After 3 pops she was ready to quit
Real life

How old were you? 19
Where were you? beach (Galveston)
Who was it with? A co-worker from wal-mart. Smoking hot 21 year old Latina. Four pop night. I was hooked.
What did you do? I got ridden like a bronco. She was unbelievable.
How much did you pay? N/a
Did you use protection? Yes 2xs no 2xs
How was it? Awesome

How old were you? 30s
Where were you? Dallas
Who was it with? Tabitha Toy
What did you do? Got the hell fucked out of me
How much did you pay? $$$$
How was it? Awesome. Total sweetheart