Pre-meeting phone call?

I require a phone conversation before meeting my dates.

We don't need to chit chat for hours or anything, although I have had a couple of times where the conversation flowed so well and we (the gent and I) clicked so, that next thing you know, 2 hours had flown by...

I can get a sense of a person's personality that can never be gauged from reading words on a screen.

And there have been a few times that I ended up declining the date due to my spidey senses going off during the phone call..

It doesn't work for all, BUT it works for me.

*curtsy*

~Genesis Nicole~
Brief phone call to verify on the way, and brief phone call upon arrival to get any last minute instructions ... like ...

"I'm not ready yet, 5 minutes!"

"My last appointment was 30 minutes late so I need 30 minutes more"

"My dog just shit every where and I need 20 minutes to clean it up."

"I'm out of protection can you stop by and pick some up on the way"
They speak? Originally Posted by Russ38
Claro que se. Pero es mejor tu hablas espanol, hombre.
Talking to some of these girls on the phone is a real turn-off. They might fuck like banshees, but be wacky as hell on the phone.
Claro que se. Pero es mejor tu hablas espanol, hombre. Originally Posted by LexusLover
sí en efecto, más el mejor hombre
I prefer speaking with the guys before meeting as well-I love to get a sense of ones character Originally Posted by Karrine_Kream
Agreed K, chatting up a provider (phone or text) for me it's not essential, but certainly a plus. Especially if we hit it off. The one time I didn't do it, I regretted.

I require a phone conversation before meeting my dates.

We don't need to chit chat for hours or anything, although I have had a couple of times where the conversation flowed so well and we (the gent and I) clicked so, that next thing you know, 2 hours had flown by...

I can get a sense of a person's personality that can never be gauged from reading words on a screen.

And there have been a few times that I ended up declining the date due to my spidey senses going off during the phone call..

It doesn't work for all, BUT it works for me.

*curtsy*

~Genesis Nicole~ Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
I've had a few of those marathon conversations that resulted in AMAZING sessions. But sometimes, if you talk long enough, the wrong thing gets said and fucks shit up...js
Thanks for the responses ladies, I suppose it's prudent to use every screening tool at your disposal including a phone call to cull the weirdos. Women do have a sixth sense about these things having fended off the barbarian hordes since puberty
I rarely do advanced calls, unless I have a good reason . I saw a 60 mins or 20/20 where an huge operation was taken down in NOLA, guess what? All phones, which were aired.

~
Thanks for the responses ladies, I suppose it's prudent to use every screening tool at your disposal including a phone call to cull the weirdos. Women do have a sixth sense about these things having fended off the barbarian hordes since puberty Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Once your screened I adore starting the foreplay...Whether by phone, text and pm's, this gets both of us on the same page and our motors going. So when you walk through the door, once I kiss you and fondle your cock, Its Playtime~~
I may be the only hobbyist who prefers this - but I really prefer to speak to a provider on the phone before we actually meet.

No....I don't mean have a long phone conversation at all. I mean just a quick 3-5 minute call just to say "hello...how are you and get a sense for someone's personality.

When I look back at all the providers I have met where I did not have a phone call vs. the ones I did. Each and every time the girls I did not speak with prior turned out to be so-so sessions compared to the girls I did speak with - they all turned out to be great meetings.

Just thought if anyone felt the same way. Originally Posted by SNL9933
Remember that one time you called me, and I had just gotten out of the shower? We got along great, starting joking and flirting, then one thing led to another and you dared me to touch myself...

That was fun
Talking on the phone is a good ice-breaker especially when meeting for the first time. I usually am nervous on the first meeting. Taking on the phone and putting a voice with the profile helps me to calm down some.
.......and you dared me to touch myself... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You needed to be dared?
At 53 years old, call me an old fart if you want. Better yet, call me an old fart with deep pockets and tips well for good service, but I would never consider a session without first talking to a provider. I can't count the number of times I have called a gal and she sounded like ghetto trash. BTW, and at the risk of sounding like one of the "town elders" from Footloose, if your ringtone is some sort of gangsta rap music, that is a definite strike against you. Granted, my generation isn't keen on gangsta rap, but I do get that a young provider may like that kind of music. But, it immediately makes me think there might be a pimp somewhere in the scenario.
The only provider I've ever spent any amount of time talking to before a session posted on this thread. And that was because i was a newb and she didn't feel comfortable seeing me. Instead we met for dinner only one night and were BCD the next night. That was a true screen on me. Sitting at the table with someone provides a ton of insight. Granted, not all ladies are interested in going that route. I didn't pay for her time, only dinner, but it worked for us. She invested her time in a nice meal and got multiple multi-hour sessions out of it.

What I don't get is the days, weeks, months of texting, PMs, calls before booking a session.
The only provider I've ever spent any amount of time talking to before a session posted on this thread. And that was because i was a newb and she didn't feel comfortable seeing me. Instead we met for dinner only one night and were BCD the next night. That was a true screen on me. Sitting at the table with someone provides a ton of insight. Granted, not all ladies are interested in going that route. I didn't pay for her time, only dinner, but it worked for us. She invested her time in a nice meal and got multiple multi-hour sessions out of it.

What I don't get is the days, weeks, months of texting, PMs, calls before booking a session. Originally Posted by Sjc21108
I don't get weeks, months of texting/e-mails either. But, I can't imagine not talking to her at least once before a session.