I never saw the man that wrote last review

I'm not an eccie user. I only use P411. I have seen this provider and can report she is talented and accommodating. I would be surprised if she had a pimp, but that being said it's really none of my business how she spends her money. She certainly doesn't need one.
Black Asian White. No one cares. Stop with the poor me race card
It’s all Pink inside.
Pimp No Pimp no one really cares if your managed or not
As long as he or she is unseen and not a threat
It’s all about Service

You post it you own it. Simple as that
All bad reviews are fake aren’t they.
Getting the review removed won’t happen.
Move on
One no is not an issue.
Multiple no’s is an issue

Good luck. With Bp
Since Eccie is full of liars and cheap.
So I go an look to see a new review on my page stating that I have a pimp handling my account when in reality i've already gotten banned for trying to make another account because I didn't know how to get in control of this account. Then this lowlife degrades me and tells eccie I gave him services and even puts a price I would never do, so Iask him to delete his review and he says ph I'm putting a no because I think your a pimp when he lied on his review and we have no messages of seeing each other. Sadly eccie will believe a ignorant racist before they believe in the truth. I'm so feed up with this race thing like all black girls have pimps and I don't think I will be on eccie anymore you guys are childish, liars, and cheap! Originally Posted by Londonlibra
i wasnt there so i dont know the story but here are some things i take out

provider says he even put price one that i would never do.. let in looking at her last dozen reviews every session was either 150 half or 200 hr [ think there were four of them] never a 300 hr. sometimes it listed 200 as review special sometimes just as the rate

most of reviewers had multiple reviews to their credit. my take is this girl wants to be a 300 hour girl but her level seems to fall in at 200. she seems to be doing review specials all the time at 200 and probably telling the guys to put 300 and when they put the truth gets bent out of shape. when all else play the race card.

guys here are ignorant and cheap move on many street corners to prowl hawking 20 bjs.
👍
I'd be happy to post our texts that show the setup, price and menu confirmation, plus location description. Or the texts between me and someone else who has your phone/number.

I didn't come here to pay for drama really. Does anyone else here do that?

I even left a positive review of our time together. What fucking bullshit hobbying has become.

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten" -Franklin
Sad
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 74C38E12-37FE-4809-91FE-924C61E4C0A8.jpeg (76.6 KB, 110 views)
So surprised to read all this. I've seen London a couple times, and she has been sooooooo awesome! She's crazy nice and down to earth.

I'm planning on seeing her today. I'll try to post a review (I'm kind of lazy about reviews).
Same here, No-Romance. To be fair she started the thead. Haters gonna be haters. Just more for you and me! Tell her I said howdy!