Is It Time To Take Putin Out?

Obama is guilty of many of the same crimes as Putin and he was more flexible after the election when Obama gave up Crimea. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Stupid bullshit. Only an idiot would type and believe that.
Jesus....making threats on the sitting President is not the smartest think to do in this forum.

You do not want the Secret Service rolling up at your gay bathhouse asking you to explain this post.....nor does eccie need the scrutiny.

Look....I know you get your news from Star but hold off on the Oswald like threats Originally Posted by WTF
Is that what that foolish Qbert did?

I've got him on ignore. But do the mods? Does DHS? This is a time of international war. Not just on the streets of Ukraine.

Some folks think they're safe in the basement.

But you're right. We don't need the scrutiny. Comments like that, if he made them, are like pinning a "Kick Me" sign on the forum's back.
I don't think "we" need to do anything, though "something" really ought to be done.

Historically, the Russians/Soviets eat their own; Khrushchev, Bresniev and Gorbachev come to mind.

This time around, I think the Russian Oligarchs will combine with the militaryt to take Putin out of circulation. Originally Posted by ICU 812
don't forget about beria. stalin took him out.
don't forget about beria. stalin took him out. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Actually, Khrushchev took out Beria.

Trump's idea of taking Putin out was to take him out to dinner at a titty bar.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Trump prevented Putin from having his precious cash flow from oil to fund this war. Putin took Hunter to a tittie bar and left a 10 percent tip for "the Big Guy"

BAAHHHAAAAAAA
Actually, Khrushchev took out Beria. Originally Posted by Jackie S
who did stalin take out then after lenin's death?
who did stalin take out then after lenin's death? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Trotsky.

Lenin didn't trust Stalin and he made Trotsky head of the Soviet Army. the real power. and there is an old story that after that happened, Stalin figured he was dead so he and his cronies when on a weeks long Vodka bender then when Trotsky didn't send troops to round him up and kill him they sobered up and forced Trotsky to flee the country.

Stalin had him assassinated in Mexico.

and while i'm at it .. wtf is it with the commies and their fake names?

Vladimir Lenin = Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov
Joseph Stalin = Ioseb Besarionis dze Jughashvili
Leon Trotsky = Lev Davidovich Bronstein
...and while i'm at it .. wtf is it with the commies and their fake names?

Leon Trotsky = Lev Davidovich Bronstein Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Witness Protection Program?!?
Trotsky.

Lenin didn't trust Stalin and he made Trotsky head of the Soviet Army. the real power. and there is an old story that after that happened, Stalin figured he was dead so he and his cronies when on a weeks long Vodka bender then when Trotsky didn't send troops to round him up and kill him they sobered up and forced Trotsky to flee the country.

Stalin had him assassinated in Mexico.

and while i'm at it .. wtf is it with the commies and their fake names?

Leon Trotsky = Lev Davidovich Bronstein Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
HoHummer = Yssup Rider

Bobby McGee = WTF

NoirMan = 1Blackman1

Commies do what commies do!

BAHAHAHAHA
who did stalin take out then after lenin's death? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Well, actually, just about everybody.
At first I didn't think so. But his targeting of civilians yields the answer of YES. YES YES YES
Witness Protection Program?!? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

it probably was so if their glorious (sic) commie revolution failed and it nearly did, no one would know their real names and go hunt down their families and kill 'em.

Well, actually, just about everybody. Originally Posted by Jackie S

pretty much. estimates vary as low as a few million to as high as 30 million that Uncle Joey either had killed outright or sent off to gulags to die.

one of the reasons the Soviet Navy was a non-factor in WWII is that Uncle Joey purged (executed) most of his senior officers and Admirals in the mid 1930's. of course the USSR didn't have much of a Navy at that time to begin with.
our communists wouldn't like us taking him out
...Uncle Joey purged (executed) most of his senior officers and Admirals in the mid 1930's... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Didn't O'Bammy and O'Biden both purge a bunch of military brass? I mean before they had cadets wearing high heels and indoctrinating the troops with Woke CRT?
Didn't O'Bammy and O'Biden both purge a bunch of military brass? I mean before they had cadets wearing high heels and indoctrinating the troops with Woke CRT? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

yep.