Block TheRock

Don't post ANYTHING in any thread he starts - for ANY reason.

If you want to call him an idiot, start a new thread on the same subject.

His threads will rapidly fall off the board. Originally Posted by ExNYer
We will that to you, too... scalawag.
There are several here of the "liberal" persuasion that are just as obnoxious when it comes to spouting their idealology.

The entertainment value of watching the wing nuts on the left go after the wing nuts on the right, and visa versa, is priceless.

Both of the extremes on this Forum are always screaming that there should be compromise in Washington while at the same time they are not willing to compromise, or agree on anything.

The "it's my way or the hyway" attitude of far too many people is what has this Country in such a divide. from the President, members of Congress, right on down until you rech the posters on this and other Forums. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Oh C'mon Libs obnoxious. You're just being a hater. You don't love America. You're a homophobe and a racist too, lol. How's that for my impression of a fucking liberal.
We will that to you, too... scalawag. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
It's a deal.

Bitch.
bump
There are several here of the "liberal" persuasion that are just as obnoxious when it comes to spouting their idealology. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Certainly true up to a point.

But no one on the liberal side spams the forum remotely to the extent that a few pests on the conservative and libertarian sides of the issues do on a regular basis.

A couple of people have joked that if these thread-starting maniacs are actually secret progressives on a quest to make conservatives and libertarians look as obnoxious and as stupid as possible, they could hardly do a better job.
IMHO, he'll get bored and go away before CC bans him. IFFFYYY on the other hand is just as inane and too stupid to go away...maybe we should block him too.
BUMP
IMHO, he'll get bored and go away before CC bans him. IFFFYYY on the other hand is just as inane and too stupid to go away...maybe we should block him too. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I just gave you a "LIKE"...Yssup Hater...
Damn thought you posted lick ..LOL
that's what he meant... Just misspelled it. as usual.
Damn thought you posted lick ..LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FAG...
spam alert