Are Gift Cards Too Tacky/Impersonal?

Gift cards are wonderful. Please not for appliances. You have to marry me to give appliances as a present. Unless they are the ones from the adult stores

Really, though - I think a gift card to VS or something like that is nice. Whatever we buy, we'll think of you when we wear it!

**Zoe**
gift cards are fun! if you cant figure out a certain store there is always vanilla visa cards that can be used anywhere!

xoxo jae
If she has pets, a $25 card to PetsMart can make things AWESOME!
No, giftcards are not too impresonal. Shoot, even a cash tip isn't too impresonal.
I love gift cards, especially from Macy's, Bath and Body Works, and nice restaurants
What girl doesn't love a shopping spree and some money in her pocket? I know I do! LOL
I don't view any gift as tacky if a gent took the time and thought to actually bring me one. I prefer cash gifts go to a charity on my page, but anything else is always appreciated.

I find gift cards are great being the lady can pick what she actually needs, vs. something she may never use. I will never use lingerie bought by a client except with him, so that's not something I like getting...can't exactly bring it home.

Things like clothes and shoes are so hard to shop for by size, so I prefer things like candles, and gift cards which I can put to use. Wine is also great, but many times I fly and cannot take this back with me. A many of bottles have gone to hotel maids lol.

Spa cards are my ATF!!