Guys, have you ever been with a middle eastern woman?

For the ones not born in US or live here long, my General observations from experience;

Indians - submissive and tight fit
Sri Lankan - sexy sexy hot, willing to please
Persian - nasty, adventurous
Lebanese - passionate, fun
Israelites - fun and nasty
What if I want fun, nasty, tight and passionate?
This entire thread is so racist.... (but I like it)

Okay, I'm going back to the one about providers who won't see and/or do see black dudes and need to put a notice on about it....then on to the post about Rutabagas!

Here's some naked ones... (try to hold back your woodies!)

Have met friends from/in Israel (Tel Aviv), Sri Lanka, Mumbai, Ankara Turkey, Riyadh (albeit in London) and Bahrain .... all wonderfully fun, pretty and sexy..... the universal language
I had a hot middle eastern girl prep me for a colonoscopy once. I sure wanted to return the favor.
OG.... LOL.

I just want another exotic girlfriend for a while....
Ask a guy named Yambs for his reference on Tay of Dallas...or do a search Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
HA!

Sheesh I am on this site way too much lately.
What if I want fun, nasty, tight and passionate? Originally Posted by pfmtony
Spring for a threesome, rookie.
I went out with this middle eastern girl for a couple months once. She was hot, had a banging body, pretty face and cool personality. I don't know if this is common with all middle eastern women, but when that time of the month rolls around you better stay clear! It was a deal breaker for me, it was just too bad. Didn't even have to be engaged in any type of activity, you could smell it when she walked in the room. I feel sorry for her I guess but I couldn't handle that shit.
never have...but the main girl from Slumdog Millionaire got me interested!